No sound from Klipsch The Sixes

Gustavo

New pair of speakers. Set them up but there is no sound coming from them. I can tell they are connected because they're sending signal to the subwoofer. Turned off and on again doesn't work. Pressed the reset buttom for more than 10 seconds. doesn't work. Am I'm missing something? please help

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Doing a good job.

He hasn't been on since Wednesday.   Maybe he figured it out?

Good old Telecom Gear Manufacturer days.... 90% of service calls

Service got lots of phone calls that were resolved by asking the caller "which position is the zero one switch in on your computer terminal" ? Glass TTY early days when minis still ruled...

Second question,

"Is there a cable plugged into the back of the terminal, can you wiggle it" ?

Service could dial into their network, and see the status of every pin on the rs 232 cables etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Let me help anyone having a similar issue. I called tech support and figured the issue out with the tech.

Apparently, the RCA jacks on the back of the Sixes need to be run on the “Phono” input on the front, with the switch in the rear slid over to “line”. If you have an LP connected (which you should NOT since the phone preamp in the Sixes isn’t that great), you cannot also have RCA line level input for another device at the same time connected. You would have to use the 3.5mm jack, which is the “Aux” input. 

The illustrated owners manual flat out stinks and I had a chuckle with the tech from Klipsch about it.

Edited by Sixes