Time to bring an old idea back to the forefront

BigStewMan

There were discussions several years ago, right after forum member Boxx passed away, about having a memorial section on the forum.  

I think we should do that.  I guess it could be just a regular old thread that is pinned in a certain spot. I envision something like the past forum members name and avatar and people could post a message about that person. 

I think it was Dave @Mallette that came up with the idea of calling it "OFFLINE" obviously meaning that the person isn't posting anymore. 

we talk a lot of trash here, so why not devote a small section to remember some of our fallen brethren?

I'd really like these folks remembered in a special way and I think this would not only be a nice gesture to our departed friends, but a blessing to their family and friends that could read some nice comments about their loved one. 

Ideas anyone? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Dady Dee.  T2K

3 minutes ago, Gilbert said:
21 hours ago, billybob said:

Did not know about T2K...RIP!

Keith was okay, that poor dude endured a lot of pain and had been through a lot. I liked him.

I knew about DaddyDee and realized that Keith was no longer with us but never read of his passing. RIP my friend and Gilbert thanks for posting this.

• Like 1

I was concerned by not seeing Keith not posting for awhile, @Zen TravelerTravelerTravelerTraTravelerTravel

Not knowing how to act, I wondered. Not a perfect way of finding out, yet it is becoming

obvious that, whether or not a space for remembering those 

existed in the past, a consensus is developing that one should exist.

See no opposition so, unless one should arise, what next?

Chad? Thanks Steve!

• Like 1