CL: Vintage Klipsch KG 4.5 Reduced $275 - (Brooksville)

Alexander

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Think you will find them in Ocala craigslist also. Think spks. are physically in Floral City along with other stuff, having bought from seller before awhile back.

Cool...

Yea, the seller has this same ad listed in many 'cites' :) I almost got these for myself but found another pair of 4.5s in Tampa for $200.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, billybob said:

Thinking you like them...cool.

I was presently surprised how well they sound. After listening to them as mains (2 channel mode) for a few days they were placed as surrounds in the HT - replacing a pair of small Polk .

I would highly recommend them for a startup/newbie or just an inexpensive speaker if money is tight. Granted,they are no match for any of the Heritage line – but they weren't suppose to be either. Just a great sounding speaker at a lower price point.

• Like 1

Have had some KG models. Some of them mostly have decent bass surprise.

Always a bargain speaker, except for the exception s nowadays.

Cool...

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

I was presently surprised how well they sound. After listening to them as mains (2 channel mode) for a few days they were placed as surrounds in the HT - replacing a pair of small Polk .

I would highly recommend them for a startup/newbie or just an inexpensive speaker if money is tight. Granted,they are no match for any of the Heritage line – but they weren't suppose to be either. Just a great sounding speaker at a lower price point.

• Like 1