FS: odds and ends, this and that. (all gone but raspberry)

flatgrass

I have an assortment of things that I pulled together over the holidays. Nothing major, but small items that someone may find some value or a particular use. Amazing what you find when you go through all your drawers and shelves.  Nothing for you main system, but maybe a secondary use.  I have, or can take other photos in needed- ran over limit.

Glow Audio DAC 1.3

Used it once to check it out. Original packaging and cables. $25

High Resolution Technologies (HRT) Music Streamer II+ $25

Original box. Used it for my raspberry headphone system.

Bravo Audio V2 headphone amp $25

Class A tube headphone amplifier. Two tubes included. I swapped out a JJ ECC82 for the original 12AU7.

OPPO DV 980H $75   A couple of individuals in queue here, working through it --thanks

All original packaging and accessories. (remote, manual, power cord, bag) It does have scratch on the top.

I can’t remember if it came with an HDMI cable, but let me know if you want one and I will throw it in.

Other odds and ends, let me know if you are interested.

Two Ubiquiti UAP AC-Pro access points. These things provide rock solid wireless availability. 802.11 AC and POE. Power injector, mounting ring, original packaging. $65 each.

Raspberry Pi 3B v1.2 64 Gb micro SD card. Nice acrylic Smraza case with heat sinks and fan. Comes with push button power cord. $40 shipped.   Believe I have most of the original component boxes stuffed somewhere if you like.

Prices are FOB from 20002.  I have original packaging for everything (won't disassembly the Pi) and an extra outside box for everything but the OPPO.  Drop a note or message if interested.

glowDac1.jpg

hrtside.jpg

oppobagbox.jpg

opporear1.jpg

opporear2.jpg

opposcratch.jpg

• Like 1

the raspberry is stock (?)  The case came with heat sinks and fan.  No HAT or other additions.

I have loaded a lot of different OS on it.  Ubuntu Mate, Volumino, MoOde, and back to raspbian.  With raspbian you can add xrdp to remote into it, and Raspotify to use it as an endpoint for Spotify.  That is what I was doing.  Main system computer running Spotify account directed to this which fed a DAC and headphone amp at my desk.

raspberry1.jpg

raspberry2.jpg

raspberry3.jpg

raspberrypwr.jpg

• Like 1