PowerGate low volume on some inputs

ericsante

I have a PowerGate I have it connected to my computer via USB and I have a Gate with a audio technica LP 120 turntable attached to it.

The issue I'm having is that depending on how I play music on PowerGate I get different max output volumes. ie. when playing audio from my computer via USB, I have to turn the PowerGate up to 100% and then turn the computer to to 75-80% to get a decent sound with the speakers. When I use the Gate and create a bridge and play a record it's the same way, I have to turn up the Gate to 100% and the PowerGate to 60-70% to get a decent sound with the speakers.

However when I use the Klipsch Stream app and stream music from Amazon, Deezer or other I can't set the volume any higher than 25-30% and stay in the room because it's to loud. If I turn it up to the same 60-70% I wouldn't be able to be in the same room as the system because it would be overpowering.

Why does the PowerGate have different levels for the different input sources? Is there a way to fix it or is there a setting I'm overlooking?