RSW-10/12

beerguy

For pickup in St Petersburg Florida 33713

2 subs for sale in 33713

This older lineup of subs are outstanding, super powerful, and as a result very musical. These are from around 2001. All in good shape and working correctly. I will be keeping the one that does not sell.

BLACK RSW-10 250.00 (have box could ship)

BLACK RSW-12 400.00

Please email me for pictures, prices are negotiable.

subsresized.jpg

Edited by beerguy
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, beerguy said:

3 subs for sale in 33713

This older lineup of subs are outstanding, super powerful, and as a result very musical. These are from around 2001. All in good shape and working correctly. I will be keeping the one that does not sell.

BLACK RSW-12 400.00

CHERRY RSW-15 650.00 (have box could ship)

Welcome and GLWS.

Pics are important, of course.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Rivernuggets said:

@BATMAN5892 is looking for an RSW-15 in Cherry.

I've been in contact with @beerguy. Unfortunately I'm still waiting to see about moving one or more of my black ones. I've had no one commit to buying or trading, so it looks like I'll be sticking with the ones I have. It may be a cardinal sin, but I ordered some peel and stick cherry wood grain film. I'll compare it to the cherry finish of the others. If it looks good and protects the black finish in the process, win win I guess. 

That said, if someone is driving up to NC from Florida, I'd make room. Lol

• Like 1

22 hours ago, beerguy said:

3 subs for sale in 33713

BLACK RSW-12 400.00

CHERRY RSW-15 650.00 (have box could ship)

subsresized.jpg

Very interested in the Cherry RSW-15!

• Like 1

The Funky Biscuit is an outdoor music venue that I have been wanting to go to for years. Samantha Fish is playing there on the 3rd and the 4th I believe so I was wondering if that was why you were headed over there. Otiel Burbridge has been known to show up at shows around there too as he lives there from what I understand.

1 hour ago, beerguy said:

The Funky Biscuit is an outdoor music venue that I have been wanting to go to for years. Samantha Fish is playing there on the 3rd and the 4th I believe so I was wondering if that was why you were headed over there. Otiel Burbridge has been known to show up at shows around there too as he lives there from what I understand.

No unfortunately there will be no Funky Biscuit this week. I may get a Chicken fila biscuit or two though.....

It's all work this time