Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
beerguy

RSW-10/12

Recommended Posts

For pickup in St Petersburg Florida 33713

 

2 subs for sale in 33713

This older lineup of subs are outstanding, super powerful, and as a result very musical. These are from around 2001. All in good shape and working correctly. I will be keeping the one that does not sell.

 

BLACK RSW-10 250.00 (have box could ship)

BLACK RSW-12 400.00

 

Please email me for pictures, prices are negotiable.

 

subsresized.jpg

Edited by beerguy
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, beerguy said:

For pickup in St Petersburg Florida 33713

 

3 subs for sale in 33713

This older lineup of subs are outstanding, super powerful, and as a result very musical. These are from around 2001. All in good shape and working correctly. I will be keeping the one that does not sell.

 

BLACK RSW-10 250.00 (have box could ship)

BLACK RSW-12 400.00

CHERRY RSW-15 650.00 (have box could ship)

 

Please email me for pictures, prices are negotiable.

 

Welcome and GLWS.

Pics are important, of course.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RSW-15 in cherry are gorgeous. Good luck with the sale.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rivernuggets said:

@BATMAN5892 is looking for an RSW-15 in Cherry.

I've been in contact with @beerguy. Unfortunately I'm still waiting to see about moving one or more of my black ones. I've had no one commit to buying or trading, so it looks like I'll be sticking with the ones I have. It may be a cardinal sin, but I ordered some peel and stick cherry wood grain film. I'll compare it to the cherry finish of the others. If it looks good and protects the black finish in the process, win win I guess. 

 

That said, if someone is driving up to NC from Florida, I'd make room. Lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That said, I do have a buddy that is planning on moving to Ocala, FL soon. Maybe I could twist his arm into picking it up for me.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

You're not coming to the Boca Raton area next week by chance?

 

 

Wasn't planning on it, are you going to the Biscuit?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, beerguy said:

For pickup in St Petersburg Florida 33713

 

3 subs for sale in 33713

This older lineup of subs are outstanding, super powerful, and as a result very musical. These are from around 2001. All in good shape and working correctly. I will be keeping the one that does not sell.

 

BLACK RSW-10 250.00 (have box could ship)

BLACK RSW-12 400.00

CHERRY RSW-15 650.00 (have box could ship)

 

Please email me for pictures, prices are negotiable.

 

subsresized.jpg


Very interested in the Cherry RSW-15!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Message sent to beerguy.

 

If someone else feels this deal for the Cherry RSW-15 is theirs, SPEAK UP NOW!

 

I have the ca$h now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snoozed on something else; saved me $3500...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well then you don't have to worry about Boca haha....

 

Congrats to both parties. Had this been the trip I was going to St Pete to get my LSi I would have snatched the 15 up! It wasn't to be. 

 

 

Now wth is the biscuit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Funky Biscuit is an outdoor music venue that I have been wanting to go to for years. Samantha Fish is playing there on the 3rd and the 4th I believe so I was wondering if that was why you were headed over there. Otiel Burbridge has been known to show up at shows around there too as he lives there from what I understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, beerguy said:

 Otiel Burbridge has been known to show up at shows around there too as he lives there from what I understand.

Otiel is the man! Seen him several times with Dead and Co. 

99077F01-0017-47E2-AC86-F522CD8D1CB2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, beerguy said:

The Funky Biscuit is an outdoor music venue that I have been wanting to go to for years. Samantha Fish is playing there on the 3rd and the 4th I believe so I was wondering if that was why you were headed over there. Otiel Burbridge has been known to show up at shows around there too as he lives there from what I understand.

No unfortunately there will be no Funky Biscuit this week. I may get a Chicken fila biscuit or two though.....

 

It's all work this time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...