Covid Vax, who's got it? and Worried About Side Effects?

kevinmi

5 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

My brother-in-law, in his early 60s, is also too young and “low risk.”  He got  Covid several months ago playing in a geezer hockey league . . . go figure.  He has yet to regain his senses of taste and smell.  

I did think I had it during Christmas time due to feeling run down, chills and sweats, but no fever at all and food smelled and tasted great.  I did a rapid test(finger prick) on Christmas Eve but was negative.  Feeling great by the Monday after Christmas.  Maybe a false negative test?

Bill

I received my first jab about two weeks ago scheduled for the second on 3/9. 

Here in Brunswick county, NC about 26,000 first doses and 14,000 second doses have been given. Our population of 65 and older is about 25,000. Informal polling of the golf groups I'm in have better than 90% with their first shot and about 40% with their second. 

Cincy

Wife got the Pfizer a couple weeks ago, first shot nothing, second you could say she had the sniffles for a day or two. I rarely get sick, so I will wait until the J&J is out and I can get it from my local pharmacy.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, SWL said:

My concern is mainly about years from now. At this point I don't think anyone has that answer but it's got to be in the back of everyone's mind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I got my first shot Wednesday in hopes of being around years from now!

• Like 2

I've been told they aren't any worse than the regular flu vaccinations but the second one is a little worse.

What I'm curious about is what will happen to the vaccinated if and when they are exposed to this biological nightmare. As opposed to either not being vaccinated or self developed immunity from being exposed mildly without even knowing it.

• Like 1

The TV is full of ads that state "if you developed this cancer for taking this drug contact us immediately ".  There are so many drugs that cause unpredicted side effects.  These are the same drugs that have gotten fda approval after extended clinical trials.   They've been studied extensively yet still can cause cancer and other anomalies.  Am I wary about somethings that's been fast tracked and rammed through the system in record time with no long term studies?  Naaaah.

• Like 2

Hmm, drug side effects, humans in white coats, playing around in labs, being pushed by their bosses to win the government contract before the other guy. What can go wrong. Lets ask Alan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

why would they want to kill me ... I'm not that important. 

my cousin is afraid that they'll plant a microchip in her.  again I say, why do they need to track her? besides they already know her whereabouts from her cell phone ... and probably smart tv.