Covid Vax, who's got it? and Worried About Side Effects?

kevinmi

7 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

You need to get a clue.  So people on a fault line are idiots when 10000 die?  People in Texas are stupid when 10000 die from flooding?   Come on son. Thats an un-American statement.  

I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to be clearer.  Suffice it to say, I am not actually complaining about these people.  Instead, I am showing you, logically, why people shouldn't complain about people for refusing to take a vaccine, either. 

My point uses a similar rationale to that contained in a parable about removing the wooden beam from your own eye so you can help you brother remove the splinter from his eye. 

Everyone wants to be the judge.  I guess societies need judges, too.  We sure seem to have a lot of them, though.

8 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I am WELL aware that this is A WORLD WIDE problem. I'm responding to what was said. 

Oh, well, I just interpreted what was said, that preceded your comments, as being of the self deprecating sort, and not of the literal sort. It always seems to go back to the same thing here though, looking for a localized population to blame for something or another. I will just go back to the well with the other rabbits.

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to be clearer.  Suffice it to say, I am not actually complaining about these people.  Instead, I am showing you, logically, why people shouldn't complain about people for refusing to take a vaccine, either. 

My point uses a similar rationale to that contained in a parable about removing the wooden beam from your own eye so you can help you brother remove the splinter from his own eye. 

Everyone wants to be the judge.  I guess societies need judges, too.  We sure seem to have a lot of them, though.

Take your ******* vaccine, STFU and help out humanity.  I put everyone's brothers and sisters to death for a living. Help me out.   Don't be a ******* dumbass. My dad is a 15 year out liver transplant.   He had his third dose as of a few days ago. 

You wanna argue about this shit, let's hear your BEDSIDE perspective as you watch folks die.  I'm listening. Anyone is willing to chime in.  Watch the news, read your ******* newspapers or online articles. When you have something valuable to add, get back to me.  

Just now, Westcoastdrums said:

You wanna argue about this shit, let's hear your BEDSIDE perspective as you watch folks die.  I'm listening. Anyone is willing to chime in.  Watch the news, read your ******* newspapers or online articles. When you have something valuable to add, get back to me.  

Do you feel lucky, Punk!  Lol. 

It looks like the situation really has gotten to you.  Lighten up and learn to let fools be fools.  

In Houston, the city is offering everyone $100.  That's a better inducement than shouting expletives covered by asterisks.

Is it?  Really?  We currently pay folks so much more  to stay at home than those that are hiring that we can't employ because the government pays more. You sure about that? 

Just now, Westcoastdrums said:

Is it?  Really?  We currently pay folks so much more  to stay at home than those that are hiring that we can't employ because the government pays more. You sure about that? 

I'm sure about that.  We get all your free money, PLUS $100!  Come on over; the water's fine!

I'm sure about that.  We get all your free money, PLUS $100!  Come on over; the water's fine!

I don't need to come over. Come over here. Go to downtown LA. Any zombie movie you have ever seen was based from here. I have no idea what country I live in.  I'm so glad I paid over a million dollars to live here. Oh yeah, we build tiny houses 😘

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I don't need to come over. Come over here. Go to downtown LA. Any zombie movie you have ever seen was based from here. I have no idea what country I live in.  I'm so glad I paid over a million dollars to live here. Oh yeah, we build tiny houses 😘

I've visited.  California is nice.  Your COL is too high, though.  I've visited LA.  Other than smog stains on all the freeway signs, it's a drier version of Houston with a lot fewer bugs.  That's just not worth a half million bucks, IMO.  If all my family and friends were there, I'd be attached and have a different view.