Covid Vax, who's got it? and Worried About Side Effects?

kevinmi

12 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

the vaccine was never really all that necessary.  

The death count in INDIA is said to be 4 Million  in the span of a few months only because the population was not vaccinated as a priority , and you're saying that the vaccine was never necessary -  this picture may give you a sense of  the Reality , in that vaccinations could have avoided  most of these deaths 

gettyimages-1319087966_custom-06064f6a21f41116b0c50c93e55f64a205336d73-s1100-c50.jpg

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/07/20/1018438334/indias-pandemic-death-toll-estimated-at-about-4-million-10-times-the-official-co

I say cool it guys. We are supposed to be friends that disagree on many subjects.

I took shot. Weight benefits vs risk and decided to leave it to a more higher power whether it was a mistake. Believe the vaccine works. I know a family that husband took vaccine and wife did not. Wife got covid and husband took care of her for a couple of weeks without getting virus. I do think it should remain a personal decision and not become mandatory. Kid down the street tested positive before school. Has slight head cold only. Does not really effect the young that much. Went through grandsons college the first month without affecting students that much. I hate to see it being mandated by Gov. My trust in journalism and Gov is at the lowest point in my 72 years. God help us all.   

• Like 3

6 hours ago, joessportster said:

Joe, Travis will not be happy that you posted this!  I am waiting for his response to my questioning why he believes the patents have anything to do with anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists.  They do prove quite well that COVID was lab engineered for a very specific purpose.

Maynard

• Like 1

I fully believe in the lab leak theory. I also believe fully that I do not want covid-19. I'm fully vaccinated (Pfizer) and wear a mask in public. 

I find it weird that many who also believe in the lab leak theory also tend to have a don't give a shit attitude towards getting covid-19....

Pfizer vaccine just got FDA approval as of this morning, so that excuse is out the window as far as a reason to not get it. 

I personally know two people who have died of covid in the last month. Both were avid Trump supporters and anti-mask and anti-vaxx. 

I don't know who needs to hear this but TRUMP GOT THE VACCINE!!! He just mentioned this again over the weekend at a rally in Alabama...he was booed by the crowd of his supporters. Sad...

• Like 6

Thinking that we will get to the 70 percent figure vaxxed in the US by fall or close to.

We see that the vaxxed have the protection stated in general.

Also, we see what was said long ago now that, until we reach a sufficient number vaxxed, there will be variants.

Some say that until the world received vax., we will continue to pay a price.

Not looking for more trouble, as trouble is looking for, you know who.

Do whatever you want or need to do. Nothing may be the answer from some.

Thanks!

51 minutes ago, billybob said:

Thinking that we will get to the 70 percent figure vaxxed in the US by fall or close to.

We see that the vaxxed have the protection stated in general.

Also, we see what was said long ago now that, until we reach a sufficient number vaxxed, there will be variants.

Some say that until the world received vax., we will continue to pay a price.

Not looking for more trouble, as trouble is looking for, you know who.

Do whatever you want or need to do. Nothing may be the answer from some.

Thanks!

I don't disagree - we need more at-risk people (65+) taking the shot here in the US. The shot helps - probably a lot - but it's being sold as a cure-all.  "If only everyone got vaccinated we could eradicate the virus" is false logic.  This will never happen with covid just like it could never happen with the flu - it lives in animals, mutates, then reenters the human virome.  And then you are forever on the annual vaccine booster plan $$$$.

Or, as I mentioned earlier, Fauci is beginning to pivot now to a "tamiflu" like oral drug that can be onboarded as soon as somebody feels sick. Or, you can go the generic anti-inflammatory route (ivermectin) like they did with great success in some 3rd world countries, but Fauci will never go for that here.  No money in it for Pfizer and Merck.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CoryGillmore said:

I fully believe in the lab leak theory. I also believe fully that I do not want covid-19. I'm fully vaccinated (Pfizer) and wear a mask in public. 

I find it weird that many who also believe in the lab leak theory also tend to have a don't give a shit attitude towards getting covid-19....

Pfizer vaccine just got FDA approval as of this morning, so that excuse is out the window as far as a reason to not get it. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I personally know two people who have died of covid in the last month. Both were avid Trump supporters and anti-mask and anti-vaxx. 

I don't know who needs to hear this but TRUMP GOT THE VACCINE!!! He just mentioned this again over the weekend at a rally in Alabama...he was booed by the crowd of his supporters. Sad...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cory , please go to upper right of your screen   , see  the 3 dots , click on it and chose EDIT ,  Please remove THE 2 LAST  political references , politics are strictly prohibited on the forum Lounge for all forum members  , no exception  ---please do it ASAP---this is VIP if you want to keep this conversation active-once this is done , I will edit this post , tx for your kind understanding

To all that do not want be vaccinated and say it is their right...with the ICUs getting close to max due to unvacinated, you are affecting other who are vaccinated and need medical attention for other reasons. The ones yhat need medical attention could be a loved person in a car accident or any other serious condition.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, tube fanatic said:

I am waiting for his response to my questioning why he believes the patents have anything to do with anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists.  

I don't think I saw any questioning about patents and how they relate to anti-vaxxers. There was another thread you started about "Do Patents Lie" which was all about Covid, which is now completely off limits so it got hidden.

The video you posted in the other thread (Do Patents Lie?) was generated by a conspiracy theorist. A conspiracy theorist who is drawing conclusions from the patent language, based on facts and a logical premise that do not exist within the four corners of the document (he furnishes it for you) and from there he says it proves his conspiracy theory. See the connection? The The whole logical premise  of his patent theory showing what he thinks it shows is based upon a fundamental misunderstanding of US Patent law (or an intentional misrepresentation of it). He's been pushing this for over a year now. His Patent postulate doesn't have anything directly to do with anti-vaxxer reteoric, but his other "writings" have conspiracy theories which are embraced by nearly all anti-vaxxers.

I will get back to you more on that, but I dug up this law review article from 2004 on this subject for you.

https://law.unimelb.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/1681117/Rimmer.pdf

If you will take the time to read that entire article I can easily explain to you why the logical leaps that are made in the video relating to the patent(s) are based on a false legal premise. As such, what he says you can logically conclude from the language of the patent(s) is completely flawed. It's utter fiction. Actually, it you read the article with an open mind, and a critical eye, you will probably be able to figure it out for yourself. The law review article was written in 2004. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I work at USC. Death is normal.  I deal with the MOST SICK patients inside California and outside. Death is normal.  COVID death isn't. And it's mostly preventable. That's what's this thread is supposedly about right? 

There was a news blurb I caught out of corner of my eye this morning, a dozen physicians walked outside their hospital and stood in parking lot, one was interviewed and she explained that they were burned out and overwhelmed. They are treating almost exclusively unvaccinated. 

It made me think of you. They are at their wits end and they can't understand why people are not doing things, or doing things. I can only slightly relate to what you do and what the last year plus may have been like because my sister runs an ER at a children's hospital. I know it doesn't scratch the surface on what the reality is.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1