Jump to content

Covid Vax, who's got it? and Worried About Side Effects?


kevinmi

Recommended Posts

Just now, 314carpenter said:

States? I was not aware that this was a U.S.A problem, and not a world problem. Shouldn't we check population to vaccination rates by nation?

I am WELL aware that this is A WORLD WIDE problem. I'm responding to what was said. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

You need to get a clue.  So people on a fault line are idiots when 10000 die?  People in Texas are stupid when 10000 die from flooding?   Come on son. Thats an un-American statement.  

I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to be clearer.  Suffice it to say, I am not actually complaining about these people.  Instead, I am showing you, logically, why people shouldn't complain about people for refusing to take a vaccine, either. 

 

My point uses a similar rationale to that contained in a parable about removing the wooden beam from your own eye so you can help you brother remove the splinter from his eye. 

 

Everyone wants to be the judge.  I guess societies need judges, too.  We sure seem to have a lot of them, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I am WELL aware that this is A WORLD WIDE problem. I'm responding to what was said. 

Oh, well, I just interpreted what was said, that preceded your comments, as being of the self deprecating sort, and not of the literal sort. It always seems to go back to the same thing here though, looking for a localized population to blame for something or another. I will just go back to the well with the other rabbits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to be clearer.  Suffice it to say, I am not actually complaining about these people.  Instead, I am showing you, logically, why people shouldn't complain about people for refusing to take a vaccine, either. 

 

My point uses a similar rationale to that contained in a parable about removing the wooden beam from your own eye so you can help you brother remove the splinter from his own eye. 

 

Everyone wants to be the judge.  I guess societies need judges, too.  We sure seem to have a lot of them, though.

Take your ******* vaccine, STFU and help out humanity.  I put everyone's brothers and sisters to death for a living. Help me out.   Don't be a ******* dumbass. My dad is a 15 year out liver transplant.   He had his third dose as of a few days ago. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Take your ******* vaccine, STFU and help out humanity. 

In Houston, the city is offering everyone $100.  That's a better inducement than shouting expletives covered by asterisks and acronyms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You wanna argue about this shit, let's hear your BEDSIDE perspective as you watch folks die.  I'm listening. Anyone is willing to chime in.  Watch the news, read your ******* newspapers or online articles. When you have something valuable to add, get back to me.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Westcoastdrums said:

You wanna argue about this shit, let's hear your BEDSIDE perspective as you watch folks die.  I'm listening. Anyone is willing to chime in.  Watch the news, read your ******* newspapers or online articles. When you have something valuable to add, get back to me.  

Do you feel lucky, Punk!  Lol. 

 

It looks like the situation really has gotten to you.  Lighten up and learn to let fools be fools.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jeff Matthews said:

In Houston, the city is offering everyone $100.  That's a better inducement than shouting expletives covered by asterisks and acronyms.

Maybe, but I'm kind of fond of his approach.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

In Houston, the city is offering everyone $100.  That's a better inducement than shouting expletives covered by asterisks.

Is it?  Really?  We currently pay folks so much more  to stay at home than those that are hiring that we can't employ because the government pays more. You sure about that? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Do you feel lucky, Punk!  Lol. 

 

It looks like the situation really has gotten to you.  Lighten up and learn to let fools be fools.  

Put hundreds of fuckers to death for a living and let's Talk then. Keep laughing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Westcoastdrums said:

Is it?  Really?  We currently pay folks so much more  to stay at home than those that are hiring that we can't employ because the government pays more. You sure about that? 

I'm sure about that.  We get all your free money, PLUS $100!  Come on over; the water's fine!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I'm sure about that.  We get all your free money, PLUS $100!  Come on over; the water's fine!

I don't need to come over. Come over here. Go to downtown LA. Any zombie movie you have ever seen was based from here. I have no idea what country I live in.  I'm so glad I paid over a million dollars to live here. Oh yeah, we build tiny houses 😘

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...