Jump to content

Covid Vax, who's got it? and Worried About Side Effects?


kevinmi

Recommended Posts

Just now, Westcoastdrums said:

You have NEVER done my job. If you think you have, I laugh in response.  You don't have a clue what I do for a living with the most critically I'll.   It's up to me if I follow the MDs orders or decide to save someone.  Go read up on ECLS and tell me that you understand what I do for a living. You have no idea, trust me 

Only you could know... with all your wisdom at 34 years of age.  Of course...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

What a turd!  You could otherwise be a nice guy.  But you really act like a turd with your arrogance.

In this thread, i do. I've read through it. Lots of bullshit stated here.  Plenty of it offensivem.   Tonight only I'll speak to it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I work at USC. Death is normal.  I deal with the MOST SICK patients inside California and outside. Death is normal.  COVID death isn't. And it's mostly preventable. That's what's this thread is supposedly about right? 

I think that was the intent of person who started it. Curiosity about whether others were getting it.  For some it's an outlet about freedom, or there is a mass conspiracy surrounding vaccines, or with some, that we need saving somehow because the Covid  thread went away.

 

You are a ground zero. Thank you for your service. I have 3 close friends who did their residency at USC, 2 at LA County General and one over at Keck. One is a neurosurgeon who also did a residency at Charity in New Orleans and he said that it was a tie on how crazy those two trauma centers and ER Departments were, 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

No, vacinnes protect the AVERAGE person for about 6 months from dying. J&j we AR learning isn't very effective c WD have many getting sick and dying from it and they aren't immunocompromised or with comorbitities. 

what I was trying to get at is if you're vaccinated you are as protected as you can be from an un vaccinated person. Or am I missing something?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jeff Matthews said:

It's up to me if I follow the MDs orders or decide to save someone. 

It's up to you, the therapist, as to whether to follow the MD's orders?   I wouldn't have put that it writing if I was you.  Your medical board might not see it the same way.  

 

Sounds kind of "Kevorkian" in a way, too.  What a guy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jeff Matthews said:

Only you could know... with all your wisdom at 34 years of age.  Of course...

Yeah, you are funny right?  Whats your VALID input to this thread in comparison to mine?  You wanna Google some more? Respect those that bury your non vacinnated loved ones.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Westcoastdrums said:

Yeah, you are funny right?  Whats your VALID input to this thread in comparison to mine?  You wanna Google some more? Respect those that bury your non vacinnated loved ones.  

I respect people who do their jobs properly and ethically.  I don't respect people who brag about defying MD orders and carrying that as a badge of honor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

It's up to you, the therapist, as to whether to follow the MD's orders?   I wouldn't have put that it writing if I was you.  Your medical board might not see it the same way.  

 

Sounds kind of "Kevorkian" in a way, too.  What a guy!

No. It had to do with being a patient advocate or not. I don't need you to guess what camp I'm in. You havent a clue what happens to severe COVID patients in the ICU.  Chime out and watch the news.  I am young and clueless according to you and you are  clueless according to me.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I respect people who do their jobs properly and ethically.  I don't respect people who brag about defying MD orders and carrying that as a badge of honor.

I have never carried my badge as an honor or defied MD orders.  I would have already been fired in days. You are missing the point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I respect people who do their jobs properly and ethically.  I don't respect people who brag about defying MD orders and carrying that as a badge of honor.

Again, how many times have YOU taken car of a SEVERELY I'll COVID patient?  Oh, zero?   So what's your ******* point? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Again, how many times have YOU taken car of a SEVERELY I'll COVID patient?  Oh, zero?   So what's your ******* point? 

My point is that the patient deserves more kindness than the attitude of a righteous ******* to tell him how he ruined his own life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

My point is that the patient deserves more kindness than the attitude of a righteous ******* to tell him how he ruined his own life.

Ha, you have no idea again. I won't even go into details about all that I have dealt with in compassionate care day in, day out my. Clearly, to you, it has no meaning or at least no respectable aspect. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Westcoastdrums said:

You know all about the vaccine and the critically I'll, but YOU have ZERO first hand experience correct?   Solid. I get it now, all I have said is invalid. 

Nope.  I know only a little.  What I DO know is that if I knew a lot about (like you claim to do), I would not turn into an ******* and deride people in an effort to persuade them.  That shit is for boot camp, and even these days, boot camp is becoming a little more compassionate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I'm hoping the vaccine will prove to be safe, and better yet, that it was never really all that necessary.  

 

From talking to Westcoastdrums, it certainly appears to be an alarming situation from inside the medical and mortuary business.  If you're not in the middle of all the death and dying, it doesn't look all that bad.  If 6 out of 1,000 people you know happen to die this year, it doesn't feel like a "pandemic."  I realize the view is much different from the lenses of people working on the inside.

Seems to relate to how it "feels" inside my cozy home, when I hear about what it is like right now for people who are living in Afghanistan. I am not there, so I does not seem like it is so bad. Right? What could possibly be wrong there? Probably just the media again. Right? Maybe if they all just went and got their vaccines though...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 314carpenter said:

Seems to relate to how it "feels" inside my cozy home, when I hear about what it is like right now for people who are living in Afghanistan. I am not there, so I does not seem like it is so bad. Right? What could possibly be wrong there? Probably just the media again. Right? Maybe if they all just went and got their vaccines though...

Yeah.  I mean, we gave them all the means for democracy, and look!  Serves them right, don't it?  (sarc)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Nope.  I know only a little.  What I DO know is that if I knew a lot about (like you claim to do), I would not turn into an ******* and deride people in an effort to persuade them.  That shit is for boot camp, and even these days, boot camp is becoming a little more compassionate.

Not even sure what means, but sure I'm a dick and I impose scare tactics to get people that don't speak or understand English to get the vaccine. You sir are brilliant.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

and even these days, boot camp is becoming a little more compassionate.

Oh really?  Because you are in boot camp yourself right this second or one of your children are?   I have friends in as we speak. Hasn't changed, sorry 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...