Did This at the Gym Yesterday

Ceptorman

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Just don't bump your noggin!

Only way my noggin gets bumped on a bball court is if I fall and hit the floor.

1 hour ago, Coytee said:

Wasn't there a movie once......'White men can't jump??"

I'll admit, I can't jump, but I can still shoot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

swish

I was practicing shooting 22' footers straight on when I heard a loud RIP, and the ball didn't flow through the net, it kind on wedged itself into a net seam, and instantly stretched that seam out. But the next 30 shots kept ripping the back seams. I was the only one in the gym, so it was quiet, and you could really hear that net tearing. It was the swish sound, ripping sound, and the ball jamming the net sound...MUCH louder than that swish sound. 

I had the time of my life in there for about 30 minutes after that first RIP of the net. Like Larry Legend took over my shooting skills. For an old half crippled guy (torn ACL, MCL left knee from a 1983 bike wreck, never fixed) (triple surgery in right shoulder 20 months ago) (decades of physical work) (10 years of baseball, basketball, football when I was a kid) thought I wasn't going to make it last year (pancreas quit working, lost 90 lbs in 5 months, think I dodged a bullet there) I thought I did great 😃

I left that gym like I was on some kind of wonder drug. My wife thought I was being goofy being so excited about something so silly (a piece of string broke is what she said happened!)  What a great day it was!

• Like 4