McIntosh MX151 pre/pro F.S. On Hold

USNRET

Added photos

Factory standard. Purchased new.
Inner and outer factory shipping cartons with Room Perfect microphone and carton.

Location S TX 78414 will ship; buyer pays for cost strapped to small pallet or meet up distance negotiable.
Has been a champ without issue. 

Reason for sale: New house has new TVs that are 4K so bought an MX160 today. The 151 does NOT do 4K but option is to HDMI from source to TV 4K and then ARC from TV to PrePro.

Price...drum roll...for my friends....min $3000.00 + shipping or I'll buy beer and cook a steak for $3000 pick up.

Back.jpg

Front.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

Wow no way. I spent a lot more just a month ago :( could have saved money and had a steak and beer. Someone is going to get a hell of deal!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ya, I know that you looking but in my defense while picking up my dog from trainer I stopped by and found an open box 160 and pulled the trigger. I think I priced the 151 at the low end for us.

• Like 1

If there is a concern about the 4K  issue you can get past that if your BR player has an HDMI audio only port (my Oppo and Panasonic does). HDMI video to TV and HDMI audio to the pre pro. I just used that as an excuse to buy the 160

• Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 6:27 PM, USNRET said:
If there is a concern about the 4K  issue you can get past that if your BR player has an HDMI audio only port (my Oppo and Panasonic does). HDMI video to TV and HDMI audio to the pre pro. I just used that as an excuse to buy the 160

And you can also use an HDMI dac with 8ch analog out. Essense Evolve II 4K. $299 iirc. Cheaper option. Its 1 out to TV and 1 in, but you can add a cheap 4k hdr hdmi switcher if you have more devices. The analogs out to the mx151 and there you have it. Uncompressed audio from all your 4k hdr devices.

Really wish I got this deal. I paid 1500 more than his asking price just recently.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk