WTB Heresy or Forte -- NVM found Forte II's

Gen2mike

Hello! New member and long time visitor. I recently purchased my first home near Chicago and I've finally reached the listening room stage in furnishing my home. I am looking for a set of heresy mk 1 or 2 or Fortes. I've heard them both many times. I'm having a diffucult time finding ones that aren't thrashed, etc. I will be pairing them with a McIntosh MC 2500 or a Marantz 2270. Let me know if anyone has anything nice that's worth looking at. Appreciate the forum and all you guys do for this niche of the community.

Edited by Gen2mike
Found item

• 10 months later...

I have a pair of good Forte II's black oak.  Sequential pair.  Love them, but need to come up with a LCR set up.  Would replace with 3 shiny new Forte's, I like them so much.  

Let me know if interested, we'd have to ship, but can do a solid job of packaging them up.  They are in good shape, but the pedestal's are not so pretty.  I'd take them off before I ship, just to save the space in the box, and they're not worth keeping on.  

T