Klipsch La Scala Industrials (Northwest Arkansas)

rockhound

I got these in a trade a few months back when I sold a larger set of speakers. They were used by my dad in house shop for about 6mths. He did not want to give these back to me but needed extra room for other equipment (he has KP-301's) :). These are currently sitting in storage and it's time to move them on to someone who will enjoy them (I have split La Scala's) :). So that covers the "why are you selling question". Now to the details.

This is a very nice pair of industrials that have been gone through by a forum member who does good work! They have Dave A’s smahl tweeter with the de-120 driver. The woofers were also replaced with Eminence Kappa 15c. Rebuilt AA crossovers. The Dog houses are braced and are panted with Duratex. These speakers sound fantastic. I really hate to let them go but it time to fund other projects. These are currently in storage so the pics I have are the ones from when I got them, they look the same! I'm located in Bentonville Arkansas and will not ship, local pickup only.  $1750 gets em. Don't bother with low ball offers or negotiations the price is what the price is if you like Pro La Scala's these won't disappoint. 

Lascala_2.jpeg

Lascala_3_cropped.jpeg

Lascala_1_cropped.jpeg

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, muel said:

I have to laugh at myself for wondering where I could put these even though I already have more than I can use.  I'd appreciate the handles for sure though.

Look nice!  

I think most of us do that from time to time.  I still have some herd thinning to do myself before considering anything additional.  One of these days I'll have a set of La Scala's, but not today.

Somebody buy these so I stop looking at the post and wondering what could have been.  LOL

On 3/3/2021 at 4:47 PM, jimjimbo said:

Great deal! If I didn’t already have so many, these would already be headed to Indiana… May I ask what are the mid range drivers?

Hey Jim these have the K-55M midrange driver.