3/9, Listening Lounge 4pm Eastern, Roy Delgado and Museum Ed. Forte IV Auction

Travis In Austin

I don't have a face book account, so I "watched" their last auction, for the Museum Heresy IV pair on the Youtube channel. I could barely tell an auction was happening with the bottom of the screen notifications flashing on occasion and then they were SOLD.  I am not complaining, but thought the Klipsch Museum might be interested in my observation.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Khornukopia said:

I don't have a face book account, so I "watched" their last auction, for the Museum Heresy IV pair on the Youtube channel. I could barely tell an auction was happening with the bottom of the screen notifications flashing on occasion and then they were SOLD.  I am not complaining, but thought the Klipsch Museum might be interested in my observation.

You need to turn on "Live Chat" in YouTube to watch the bids, and make the bids.

• Like 1

• Moderators
20 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Any pictures or info on the Forte's that are being auctioned off?!?!?

Thanks

JJ

They are being made next week so there may not be advance photos on this pair, but they will have the same features and wood as the Khorn AK6, the LS AL5, the Cornwalls and Heresy. I will put some links for those speakers which include photos to give you an idea.

• Like 1