Play-Fi firewall ports/rules

ericsante

I have all my Play-Fi devices on my IoT network in my home. When I need to control them I use the Amazon Echo integration (also on IoT network), but when I want to stream from my phone or change my setup my phone doesn't detect any of the Play-Fi devices as my phone is on the Home network. So I switch networks to the IoT network to do these activities.

I have enabled IGMC Snooping and mDNS on my vlan's and router but that still doesn't allow discovery / communication between networks because of my Deny rule. I would like to create an Allow rule for this traffic but I cannot find anywhere on the net where the Play-Fi ports are documented.

Does anyone have this information handy or has anyone done a packet capture that they can share with this information?

Thanks in advance.

So far what I have found is that when you launch the app there are broadcast packets to 255.255.255.255:10102

This is blocked by default as this is why you create VLAN's to start with, I'm looking at ways to forward just these packets between my VLAN's on my router.