B&C DE-120 tweeter help with heresy 2/tangents

I had to replace the tweeters in my heresy 2's (last owner glued car tweeters to the horns).

They came in today and the holes do not match up for mounting to the horn throat. horn is much smaller then the mounting holes.

Anyone have any experience with these tweeters and what should i do. 

The absolute last resort is urethaning them together. (I work with automotive glass)

Any better ideas? is there some adapters out there for heresy horns?

• Like 1

Yes think there is adapter.

Know the guys know of a fix.

When you cannot find someone here to answer, do a forum search. The right keywords may bring up specific information.

Someone had a question the other week and called Michael Crites of critesspeakers.com and got it done 

Thanks and cool avatar!

• Like 1

DE 120s sound great. Very impressed. I am able to a/b them with my tangent 500s (same components as heresy 2) they are damn close. Still have a torn woofer to deal with and possible replacement diaphrams for the squakers 

Its a project! Highly recommend these tweeters though, they are beautiful. Have some weight to them thats for sure. Thanks for everyones help. Next is experimenting with dampening for the fun of it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ummagumma-89 said:

DE 120s sound great. Very impressed. I am able to a/b them with my tangent 500s (same components as heresy 2) they are damn close. Still have a torn woofer to deal with and possible replacement diaphrams for the squakers 

Its a project! Highly recommend these tweeters though, they are beautiful. Have some weight to them thats for sure. Thanks for everyones help. Next is experimenting with dampening for the fun of it. 

Have Heresy 1 and had the T-500s once upon a time...

Maybe you can patch that tear ...

Alright then...