Klipsch Cornwall 1988 speaker set

Meril

Hi there 

I am a complete neophyte when it comes to audio and speaker details so I apologize up front. My mother has a pair of Klipsch Cornwall speakers that my uncle bought in 1988 and she got when he passed away. She is getting ready to move and I am helping her minimize the items she needs to move. Anyway, would love to get some advice on 

1. A reasonable price to sell

2. Any other information I might need to obtain on the technical side

I have attached some photos but will get some with both of them in one pic, it’s too difficult for my 83 yo mom to move.

IMG_0179_20210226_102657.jpg

IMG_0186_20210303_113948.jpg

IMG_0187_20210303_113939.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry for your loss of your uncle.

They were, indeed, made in 1988.

Welcome to the Forums.

Nice speakers, consider keeping & enjoying them.

$1200-$1600 depending on market.

Where are you located?

Do a search for Klipsch Cornwall II on the main Klipsch website for pertinent information, specs, et Cetera.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, I’m still here just got sidetracked. The speakers are currently in Silver Spring MD but I can move them to Virginia Beach, VA when I move my mom down here. If either of these locations would work for those interested, please let me know. Thank you all and sorry for the delay in response.

Meril

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Meril said:

Nope, I’m still here just got sidetracked. The speakers are currently in Silver Spring MD but I can move them to Virginia Beach, VA when I move my mom down here. If either of these locations would work for those interested, please let me know. Thank you all and sorry for the delay in response.

Meril

I'd be on your way to Virginia Beach from MD, I'm just south of DC. I'd be interested in them for the right price.

• Like 1