Perhaps the most expensive RF-7 I's out there?

Iteachstem

Crazy, might catch someone that is just barely familiar with Klipsch to recognize the RF7 but not realize these are v1. They do look to be in good shape, extra woofers is nice. Seller would be lucky to get 1/3 asking IMO.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyH000 said:

the owner wants new RF7 Speakers , and wants to sell the old series to pay for new ----speakers

Well, all I am saying is that one might have better luck if they didn't try to sell a 2000 toyota camry for the same price as a 2021 toyota camry, just so they can buy a new camry!

15 hours ago, dtr20 said:

His wife probably made him put them up for sale. They're up for sale, and they will never sell.

That is a great strategy!  "Gee honey, I've had them for sale for months now!  Not one single person has asked about them... boy, the economy is really in the dumps!  I guess we'll just have to just leave them connected for now."

33 minutes ago, Iteachstem said:
16 hours ago, dtr20 said:

His wife probably made him put them up for sale. They're up for sale, and they will never sell.

That is a great strategy!  "Gee honey, I've had them for sale for months now!  Not one single person has asked about them... boy, the economy is really in the dumps!  I guess we'll just have to just leave them connected for now."

I chuckled when I read this because part of the rationale I used to convince my wife was that they (HT in sig) were an investment and keep their value...Almost 20 years later I was close to correct. In fact, I bet I could sell the RB-75s for more than I paid for them. ;)