• Moderators
3 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

remodeled.

That's all you need to say, to me that usually means torn up and a complete mess, well it was here which is one step worse than normal.

• Like 1

I'm right there with you.  Today I removed the middle shelf on my TV stand so that I can finally put my Heresy center in it instead of it sitting on the floor in front of my tv stand blocking the receiver, turntable and UHD player I had in it.  The stand isn't wide enough to fit anything other than the Heresy so I was going to use two small night stands/dressers to the side to put everything on only to realize that they're not deep enough to fit the turntable and receiver.  So, now I have to get a couple new tables/stands for everything.

Oh well, at least it'll allow me to do some much-needed cable management while I have everything torn apart.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

I'm right there with you.  Today I removed the middle shelf on my TV stand so that I can finally put my Heresy center in it instead of it sitting on the floor in front of my tv stand blocking the receiver, turntable and UHD player I had in it.  The stand isn't wide enough to fit anything other than the Heresy so I was going to use two small night stands/dressers to the side to put everything on only to realize that they're not deep enough to fit the turntable and receiver.  So, now I have to get a couple new tables/stands for everything.

Oh well, at least it'll allow me to do some much-needed cable management while I have everything torn apart.

Wire management, what’s that? HII Center will go on that table, made from a cargo hatch of a Liberty Ship...

Still have new wire, Y connectors, banana plugs, an amp, et Cetera in boxes...broke the SPL-150 out yesterday...

AA Crossovers are at JEM Performance Audio, being returned to Klipsch specs...

• Like 3