CL: Heresy IV (Daytona) ***

billybob

10 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Seems a bit high, when you consider NO (10 year) Warranty on pre-listened Klipsch.

And no free shipping. Since generally speaking Klipsch speaker warranty hardly ever get used. Yes, for those close, would offer lower, without offending seller, if listed longer than a week or so. We will see...lol.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Seems a bit high, when you consider NO (10 year) Warranty on pre-listened Klipsch.

the seller ,  can at any time  during the 10 years period activate  the 10 year warranty , for the purchaser - so  best to stay in Contact -

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Plus, the street price is prolly far less than the msrp.

Could well be. So new a model.

Going to take some time to see.

This one may have bought some other Klipsch.

Not trying to sock it to seller but he may come down on his own if sits and needs cash. No free shipping and non-tranfer warranty may make seller more amenable...or not.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, billybob said:

No free shipping and non-tranfer warranty may make seller more amenable...or not.

Kinda odd , can't the seller return these speakers if he's not satisfied , for a full refund ----why sell lower ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

Well I've emailed him

I read the ad.  He is insinuating he paid 3K for the pair via Critchfield.  He had them a week and then he said he's decided to "go another way?"  I dunno.

There are people with disposable income who can do that so it's not not a crazy story.  Certainly uncommon, but not crazy.

Carl ^^^ knows the questions to ask, so we'll see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Crutchfield has a very generous return policy.

They even pay to ship them back.

Ok guys
Here’s the story, come to find out this guy is real and it’s a real deal. He lives about a 1/4 mile from me. He’s they guy that was selling the signature series H2’s a few weeks ago, the H4’s he has are new and he bought them from Cory and it took 3 or 4 weeks for delivery.
Why is he selling? Well he has the chance to buy a set of Cornwall’s for rear cheap price and his wife will not let him buy them unless his sells the H4’s. They live in a small 1600qf home and don’t have all the floor space for H4’s and Cornwall’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, billybob said:

Well thanks for that Carl!

Maybe he will upgrade his advert with something.

apologies on my end  , scammers seem to know that the Klipsch forum is tighter controlled by now , and we watch out for each other

• Like 1