2 pair of cornwalls

jcor929111

I have outdone myself over and over again!! This time real big!! I have 2 pair of cornwalls, in my 250 square foot living room!

I liked my fist pair, so much, i bought another! If anyone has, or knows where to get grills for the cornwall, please let me know!

I have pair of cain grills,that need a new board, to glue to, or ill just buy 2 different grills, beings my other pair are black grills!!

Also, i have a pioneer sx 950, hooked to one pair, and jumped the pre out, main in,inside the reciever, so i can run my mcintosh 2120 on the other pair!!

So i have the pioneer sx 950, and the mcintosh 2120 both running these, this is one powerfull son of a gun,i can feel the voice in my bones!! Bet i can be heard, quite a ways too!!

The pioneer,and the mcintosh have the same specs, that was hard to believe, only thing is, the mcintosh is only turned to 3/4 volume to match the reciever!!

Id like to thank Paul Klipsch, also for my cornwalls,as ive seen people do, i thought that was nice!!

Regards Jim

You can purchase the boards with the grill material for about $56 each. I almost bought a set last year when I purchased my Cornwall IIs. I thought for sure the grill would be trashed and would need replacment. But much to my surprise they were fine.

I think parts is 1-800-Klipsch.

Mike.

• 2 weeks later...