** SOLD ** Belle Fastlane Eliptrac 400 top section/grill

Heaterman

I have a pair of top sections (grills) for Belles using the Fastlane Audio Eliptrac 400 horn and a cutout for his tweeter (I DO NOT have the tweeters).  I picked these up from another forum member to put into a pair of Belles but my plans have changed so they are up for sale again.  They are in perfect condition.  Unfortunately I never installed/listened to them but have a similar setup in another set of speakers and they sound great (better than the original horns/drivers). 

The horns are glued into the frames so you can't easily remove them for another project.  It would take a router or the like to remove them.

$400 includes shipping & insurance to the lower 48 which is what I paid for them a few months ago.

Belle Fastlane Grills (1).jpg

Bump

Don't be shy!

Someone with Belle's must want to try this or another horn in place of the OEMs.  Now's your chance for a very reasonable price and you don't have to set them on top of the speaker wishing you could fit them in the original location for that factory look...

Circumstances have prevented me from even connecting or listening to any of my 4 new (to me) pairs of speakers! I'm not ready financially or otherwise to experiment with any mods for any of my recent acquisitions. Otherwise ... well, I must be patient. I must be patient ... I must be patient ...

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Heaterman changed the title to ** SOLD ** Belle Fastlane Eliptrac 400 top section/grill