Possible RB-75's For Sale on FB ?

DanSoloRocker

11 minutes ago, DanSoloRocker said:

Could someone who is familiar with the RB-75's confirm if that's what is visible here in this For Sale post in FB?  I messaged the seller but he won't sell them separately from the pack.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1460850507587776/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search

I can't post the images from here.

😕

Those are RB-75s and if they are in working order is an incredible deal with the other speakers. Fwiw, I would be interested to see what the LF drivers looked like but if they are good I would jump on it.

3 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

Those are RB-75s and if they are in working order is an incredible deal with the other speakers.

Buy the whole lot, keep the 75's sell the rest for 450.00 and get the 75s for -/= $350.00, which is a steal.

Bill

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DanSoloRocker said:

Could someone who is familiar with the RB-75's confirm if that's what is visible here in this For Sale post in FB?  I messaged the seller but he won't sell them separately from the pack.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1460850507587776/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search

I can't post the images from here.

😕

It says RB-75s right on the invoice. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, willland said:

All I needed to see was the natural cherry veneer.

Bill

RB-5's and RB-81-II's also came in Cherry veneer even if the 81's are a vinyl wrap hard to tell that in pictures. Either way there's a combinations of things that set them apart visually from the others.

rb5cherryback (640x480).jpg

rb-81-cherry-back (640x640).jpg

2 hours ago, jjptkd said:

RB-5's and RB-81-II's also came in Cherry veneer even if the 81's are a vinyl wrap hard to tell that in pictures.

Yes but the RB-5s are shorter and rear ported.  Klipsch does do a pretty good job with their cherry vinyl veneer.  When I first got my "cherry" RB-35s, I had to do a double take at them even though I knew it was vinyl.

Bill

2 hours ago, willland said:

All I needed to see was the natural cherry veneer.

Bill

7 minutes ago, willland said:

Yes but the RB-5s are shorter and rear ported. 

Bill

Maybe I'm being too literal? I blame the time change..

• Like 1

On 3/14/2021 at 11:32 AM, DCaIrvine said:

Yes those are 100% RB-75, I talked to the guy. But he will not ship, or sell the 75’s alone. So someone in the area go get them. I asked about the stickers being gone. He said his kids peeled them all off. 
what a shame 

I think they are no longer for sale.  Maybe someone got to them already. 😐