For Sale Klipsch Chorus II **SOLD**

dwillie

I have decided to sell my Chorus II speakers and thought I'd see if there is any interest here.  I have a lot of photo's but I'm having a difficult time posting them.  If anyone would like to see more photo's send me a PM and I will send them out.  Also not mentioned in the ad I have the Ti diaphragms installed in the tweeters, and the originals are included.  Thanks, dwillie.

I have for sale a pair of Klipsch Chorus II speakers. They are in a rare dark Oak Oil finish from the factory, with the hard to find brown cloth, and consecutive serial numbers. These speakers are in magnificent condition, and as you can see from the pictures the grill cloth is tight with no snags or stains, and the Klipsch emblems and rear tags are present as should be expected. The corners and edges are sharp with no bruises or dents. The tops and sides have a beautiful and striking matched wood grain, and the smooth oiled finish has a nice subtle shine.

The Klipsch Chorus II is a 3-way system with a 15 inch woofer in the front and a 15 inch passive sub-woofer in the rear. The middle and high frequencies are both horn loaded for clarity and high efficiency. These speakers sound remarkable, with a very powerful sound that is not lost at lower listening levels or sounding out of control at higher listening levels.

Included with the Chorus speakers are custom cut smoked glass tops for extra protection and new up-graded crossovers installed from Bob Crites. One passive sub-woofer on the rear of one speaker has a dent in the dust cover that is the result of moving the speakers from one room to another. This can't be seen from the front and does not affect the sound in any way and can be repaired very easily. The Chorus II's are set up and available for listening, feel free to contact me with any questions.

a Klipsch 2 - Copy.HEIC

1 hour ago, dwillie said:

I have decided to sell my Chorus II speakers and thought I'd see if there is any interest here.  I have a lot of photo's but I'm having a difficult time posting them.  If anyone would like to see more photo's send me a PM and I will send them out.  Also not mentioned in the ad I have the Ti diaphragms installed in the tweeters, and the originals are included.  Thanks, dwillie.

I have for sale a pair of Klipsch Chorus II speakers. 1.02 MB · 4 downloads

These gotta be the nicest pair of  Chorus II  to hit the forum -------------in a long time -

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

How did you miss out? What's up with the sale?

I’m not sure, I emailed the Craigslist, contacted when they posted here, reached out on Facebook marketplace, hours later I got the already sold response!