Minty chorus 1 *SOLD*

Bobby2xs

6 minutes ago, Bobby2xs said:

If they don’t sell I may try my hand at this if it’s reversible, my craftsmanship is mostly on the administration side of things haha 

You can even rollup poster board with some tape, and 7 inches is the sweet spot, they say.

A quickie...

Or the roll that posters come in 4 inch.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Bobby2xs said:

If they don’t sell I may try my hand at this if it’s reversible, my craftsmanship is mostly on the administration side of things haha 

Easily reversible, PE has that 4" by 12"port you can cut down. Just make sure you measure  before you purchase if you go this route. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lbk said:

Easily reversible, PE has that 4" by 12"port you can cut down. Just make sure you measure  before you purchase if you go this route. 

Thanks for the advice, if they don’t sell, I’m sure curiosity will get the better of me. 

10 hours ago, Bobby2xs said:

Am I missing something? Excellent set, updates are solid, minty cabs, no one interested?

I've found It's hard to get good prices on audio forums[ unless you have something that's really hard to find. People who visits sites like this are inundated with posts / listings that are of the "great deal" kind so hard to get members to pay full price for anything. Obviously there's exceptions out there and location is a lot of times a huge determining factor. I don't know how long you've been on the forums but you wouldn't believe some of the deals picked up around here.

That being said good luck with your sale, they truly are in beautiful shape with the best veneer option and choice upgrades I'm sure you'll have a buyer soon enough.

• Like 4

On 3/13/2021 at 9:44 PM, Bobby2xs said:

I couldn’t have got drunk and angered everyone, we haven’t even had a parlay 😂 

Impatient are we😁?  I had no idea these were even up for sale as like many I don't go here all that often unless I am on the hunt. Smokinone told me he bought these and if they are the set I think they are they were pristine.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Dave A said:

Impatient are we😁?  I had no idea these were even up for sale as like many I don't go here all that often unless I am on the hunt. Smokinone told me he bought these and if they are the set I think they are they were pristine.

Still pristine! I’m hunting hard for a set of 2, and doing some temporary downsizing. Unfortunately I just went through a lumbar fusion and the extra cash will help. Smokinone and I had an excellent conversation and I couldn’t be happier that they’re going to someone who will truly enjoy and respect the set!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Dave A said:

Impatient are we😁

Also I put them up with a time window, wasn’t too awfully worried about selling them. Just confused a set this nice didn’t go quickly. I went to take the ad down and saw smokinone had replied. It was bittersweet for sure! You do excellent work and smokinone will be lucky to have them, as was I!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bobby2xs said:

Just confused a set this nice didn’t go quickly.

smokinone will be lucky to have them, as was I!

You listed these here last Friday afternoon and they sold Monday evening, I'd say that's pretty fast.

Congrats to both of you they are really nice speakers for sure.

• Like 2

I've been smilin since Bobby2xs and I spoke. The wife and I have already re-arranged some furniture so they will fit. Needless to say I'm very excited. I can't wait till they get here.

Also wishing Bobby a speedy and full recovery from his surgery. My wife had a similar fusion done several years ago and it was a pretty rough time for both of us.

Edited by Smokinone
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Smokinone said:

I've been smilin since Bobby2xs and I spoke. The wife and I have already re-arranged some furniture so they will fit. Needless to say I'm very excited. I can't wait till they get here.

Also wishing Bobby a speedy and full recovery from his surgery. My wife had a similar fusion done several years ago and it was a pretty rough time for both of us.

How are these getting to Nevada?

Just curious.

11 hours ago, Bobby2xs said:

Also I put them up with a time window, wasn’t too awfully worried about selling them. Just confused a set this nice didn’t go quickly. I went to take the ad down and saw smokinone had replied. It was bittersweet for sure! You do excellent work and smokinone will be lucky to have them, as was I!

Not sure if you found your chorus 2 yet,  but there’s a real nice pair on US Audiomart that look to be in pristine condition as well...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 6:38 AM, Madman1 said:

How are these getting to Nevada?

Just curious.

Used a private courier.

baco99 on another forum was offering pony express for basically a coast to coast, both ways, run. Everything came together on this better than we could have planned.

• Like 1