1000 CD's FS near Columbus, OH $150

wvu80

This MAY be the same guy who was unloading hundreds of LP's who was also in Pickerington.  I was the first one in about 1.5 years ago and the guy gave me two hours to look thru these:   Now double what you see!  He had tons!

dave-thompson.jpg

I put the hustle on 'em.  No talkin just lookin and pullin.  So he decided to help me by taking them and stacking them for me.  Only problem was if it was something really good he put them in his "keeper" tub.  Then he was adjusting prices on them as we went so I had him start diff piles so I'd know what I was spending.  In all, it wasn't a bad day but he called "time" exactly 2 hours from the start.  I got there 20 minutes early yet he wouldn't let me go down to look until the "correct" time.  Even told me to come back in 20 minutes if you can believe that.  Overall a nice guy but just a bit quirky w/a nice home and a garage full of receivers, etc he bought at auctions.  The ONLY reason I'm saying anything is because he did have a crap ton of CD's but wasn't selling them yet, the room was almost the same exact color of gray and the racks looked the same as the pic.  Just a heads up.  I'd venture to say he's already sold the majority of the good stuff if he only wants $150 for the lot.  Or...  ?  He was even nice enough to call me back and offer me more that hadn't sold 3 months later!  Seriously???  If you're going msg me and we can compare names...  :)

Didn't see any polka music though!  hahahaha

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dave1291 said:

@billybob remember when I picked up that tub full???  Think it's the same dude actually from the pic I saw.  :)

Yes, that )looked familiar.

Would like just 5 minutes there.

with a shopping cart...

And here I thought you got to JohnJ before I did...😥

1 minute ago, billybob said:

On second thought, need two shopping carts for your collection and 5 minutes...🤔

Bring your checkbook and rent a u-haul I'll watch ya load it!  IF the price is right.  This guy really isn't too bad yanno...  Nice and clean on Vimeo!  :)  Yea, I had to!  lol

• Thanks 1