lost all bass 1975 Khorns - what, no fuses?

TommyK

I jumped back into the klipsch pool a few months ago and picked up a pair of 1975 Khorns. They were sounding great. A few days ago I lost the bass response in both speakers. I swapped out amps and same problem. I have 3 teenagers in the house so my guess, there was a covid party to wake the neighbors and something blew. 
Now I'm trying to fix. I don't see any fuses. I pulled the bass bin panel and no fuses there either. 
Ideas on the next troubleshooting step? TIA!!

2 hours ago, TommyK said:

I jumped back into the klipsch pool a few months ago and picked up a pair of 1975 Khorns. They were sounding great. A few days ago I lost the bass response in both speakers. I swapped out amps and same problem. I have 3 teenagers in the house so my guess, there was a covid party to wake the neighbors and something blew. 
Now I'm trying to fix. I don't see any fuses. I pulled the bass bin panel and no fuses there either. 
Ideas on the next troubleshooting step? TIA!!

there are no fuses ,  locate the crossover -----AA at the rear of the speaker -------then look at the wires ,  2 wires will indicate WOOFER ----take an Ohmmeter and set the dial to OHMS  --  use the 2 prongs and tell us what the  resistance reading  shows on the screen  --