RSX series

xo705cf

1 hour ago, xo705cf said:

Were the RSX series designed and timber matched to work with the older reference such as the RB75  RF7?

They were close enough for me and others. Had switched to them from .my RF-3 without noticing.

Talking RSX-5 and the RCX-4.

Loud and clear, and sought after by those who know.

2 hours ago, xo705cf said:

Were the RSX series designed and timber matched to work with the older reference such as the RB75  RF7?

I can't guarantee that but before I bought my RS-35s, I had a pair of RSX-4s as surrounds with my RF-63/RC-64 combo.  I thought they all sounded good together.

Bill

5 hours ago, willland said:

I can't guarantee that but before I bought my RS-35s, I had a pair of RSX-4s as surrounds with my RF-63/RC-64 combo.  I thought they all sounded good together.

Bill

3 hours ago, The History Kid said:

I used a pair of RSX-4's with RF-3's and RF-25's for a period of time.  I didn't have any real issues with that.  The RSX-5's are....something special.

6 hours ago, billybob said:

They were close enough for me and others. Had switched to them from .my RF-3 without noticing.

Talking RSX-5 and the RCX-4.

Loud and clear, and sought after by those who know.

Hey guys I appreciate all the responses sorry I’m late getting back been In and out of my truck all day long working....  I’m debating going on the magical hunt for RB 75s and then using these as surrounds...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xo705cf said:

Hey guys I appreciate all the responses sorry I’m late getting back been In and out of my truck all day long working....  I’m debating going on the magical hunt for RB 75s and then using these as surrounds...

That had oughta work well enough... flexible stands. And well built, not cheap when they were built and sold.