*SOLD* KPT-435 (3) of them for sale

Heaterman

I have (3) Klipsch KPT-435's all original for sale.  They are in excellent condition and everything works flawlessly.  I live in the Bay Area California and will most likely have to ship them which is do able on a pallet freight (it's how I got them here).  My guess is shipping would be around $500 +/- $100 depending on location.  They have the original crossovers which don't sound very good in an open home environment but I've been using ALK universal crossovers with great success (REW and my ears say so).  DSP would be another way to go with lots of flexibility.

I'm asking:

$3000 for the (3) with (4) ALK Universal crossovers or

$2500 for the (3) without crossovers

And I don't want to split them up unless I have a buyer committed to a single prior to selling the other (2).

PayPal friends and family or you pay the fees.

Buyer also pays for shipping which will be determined once location is known, they're palatalized and weighed.  Once we agree upon a price, if shipping turns out to be ridiculous, I'll cover some of it to keep it around $500.

Feel free to ask questions.

Klipsch KPT-435 (1).jpg

Klipsch KPT-435 (3).jpg

Klipsch KPT-435 (6).jpg

Klipsch KPT-435 (7).jpg

• Like 2

Gonna give you a bump on these man if we were closer I'd be hitting you up would love to have all three you have me curious about these universal crossovers I'm using the stock crossovers in my custom 335's and really love the way they sound can't really imagine them sounding better?

Thanks for the bump.

They might if you're using a K-33 (4 ohm) but not if you're using the original K-45 (8 ohm).

The 904 bass bin uses (2) K-45s wired in parallel for just under 4 ohms which is in line with the K-33...

Someone smarter than me might be able to tell you if and what capacitors to change so they would work with a single 8 ohm LF driver.

I found the OEM crossovers to be very bright, supposedly because of setup for behind the screen use.  Going to the CSW with the ability to adjust the MF/HF independently really worked wonders.  Add some EQ along with about 400 watts of power really made a day and night difference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1