Free Just pay shipping and handling GONE

merkin

I have a Sunfire TGP5 I have owned for about 12-15 years.  I came home in December and the center channel DOES NOT WORK.  I don't know what is wrong with it, I never checked what could be wrong with it, and I am not going to find out what is wrong with it.  I bought a new Marantz 7706 and I'm extremely happy.   The TGP5 has a good phono stage and HDMI video only switching.  All audio has to go through optical or analog connections.   All the other channels seem to work, only the center  is no sound except for some scratching.   I was going to take it to the electronic recycling center but I thought I would put it out here to see if any of you with electronic skills would want it or just use it as a stereo pre amp.   You can find the manual on line to answer all questions about it.  I have it in it's original box and I will ship it by ups your expense.  I don't know what it would cost but it is about 30 lbs and 22 x 22 x 10 inches shipping from zip 61201.    I live in Rock Island Ill and pick up would be fine also.    I'll try to attach pics.

20201217_131727.jpg

20201217_131814.jpg

20210318_115217.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I should have said you calculate the shipping cost and get me a check for the amount.  I know it will be a rough estimate we can work out the difference later.  The ups sight has the calculator.  Once that is done just PM me and I will give you my address.    

• Like 1

Babadono  You were not the first to PM me.  I posted at 1:56 I got a PM at 2:12 from the person I am giving it to verifying he wanted it with contact information.  You did not post until 2:20 and just PM'd me at 2:21 with a question.  You then PM'd me at 3:29 saying "i'm interested".   I politely PM'd you and said that someone else beat you to the punch and I would let you know if the transaction didn't take place.   So I thought I was doing a nice thing for the forum members but I get called out for BS on the open thread for stuff that I already explained to you in a PM.  GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!