Recommended Center Channel stand for RC-64 iii?

Andrew92

I am having a bit of trouble looking for a center channel stand for the RC-64 iii. 
I am looking at the Sanus SFC22-B1 off of Amazon, and I am kinda nervous to add a 60 pound center speaker on a stand that says it can hold only up to 35 pounds.

I'm looking for some recommendations.

Thank you :)  

I have owned this stand for about 10 years.  The “weakest” shelf has a maximum weight limit of 80 pounds and the strongest over 100 pounds.  Not sure of the exacts but it was bought to accommodate my RC-64’s height and weight.

Bill

119FEA8D-4B38-49CD-8DF7-BFBAA85FE5B3.jpeg

I bought a Salamander Designs Synergy TV stand specifically to accommodate the center speaker (RC-7) in my case.

If you need a shelf only. You may need to fabricate one yourself. And, ensure it is anchored to wall studs not the drywall (unless your walls are brick or concrete as they are in some parts of the world). 

23 hours ago, Andrew92 said:

I am having a bit of trouble looking for a center channel stand for the RC-64 iii. 
I am looking at the Sanus SFC22-B1 off of Amazon, and I am kinda nervous to add a 60 pound center speaker on a stand that says it can hold only up to 35 pounds.

I'm looking for some recommendations.

Thank you :)  

There are stands like these, from Sound Anchor, that will do the job you seek with ease,  though not cheap. 

http://soundanchors.com/products/2079/adjc

Someone mounted a center speaker by using L shaped shelf brackets turned upside down, the speakers hid the brackets, and used screws to secure the speaker. The speaker appeared to be floating.

That speaker will hold a TV sitting on top of it.

• Like 1