Klipsch K402s With Peavey FH1s SOLD

rmlowz

On pair K402s with K69A divers with one pair of restored Peavey FH1s with new Bob Crites Cast Frames. Also including a pair of custom built Bob Crites crossovers. This is a plug and play system sold as a system only. I don't know what you could buy that would sound better than this for the price of $2500.00 Local Pick Up Only Clarksville TN.

Thanks

Rich

IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_0684.JPG

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rmlowz said:

On pair K402s with one pair of restored Peavey FH1s with new Bob Crites Cast Frames. Also including a pair of custom built Bob Crites crossovers. This is a plug and play system sold as a system only. I don't know what you could buy that would sound better than this for the price of $2500.00 Local Pick Up Only Clarksville TN.

Thanks

Rich

there is 1  speaker that could sound better ------ a Jubilee  with a k-402 and an active crossover or even this setup with an active crossover --------Rich - too  bad    , I was not closer -GLWS

12 hours ago, rmlowz said:

I don't know what you could buy that would sound better than this for the price of $2500.00

7 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

there is 1  speaker that could sound better ------ a Jubilee  with a k-402 and an active crossover or even this setup with an active crossover

You got a line on a pair of Jubes for $2500?

Speakers look great, pictures of the crossovers and 402 drivers would help but I'm sure these will sell quickly either way, good luck with your sale!

9 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

there is 1  speaker that could sound better ------ a Jubilee  with a k-402 and an active crossover or even this setup with an active crossover --------Rich - too  bad    , I was not closer -GLWS

Not for 2500.00 

6 hours ago, Pete H said:

Do you know which version of the 402 those are?  If I'm not mistaken, there has been 3.  I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.  

Yes Pete, there are three versions this is the third version. I did not know that there were three versions. I was told this by a forum member that came by last fall. He informed me that it was the third version.

Rich

• Thanks 1

Congrats from me as well Rich.

I am running the same system, but actively (XP-4080) and with K-691 and can strongly echo Rich's description on how this set up can sound.

Prior to this I had my DIY Tigerwood Jub-likes and can say that the Peavey/402 combo is not a huge distance behind the Jubilee.

And also congrats to the new owner, who I am sure will be very happy!!!

• 3 weeks later...