WTB - Denon X3400H, X3500H, X3600H, or equivalent A/V Receiver [NO LONGER LOOKING]

Magic815

EDIT: No longer looking. Thanks all!

As the title states, I'm on the hunt for a used 3000 series Denon receiver. I'm mainly just looking for something that can do 4k (I don't need 120Hz), has eARC, and has the XT32 room correction. I just have a 5.1 speaker/sub setup, with no plans to increase speaker/sub count.

The X3400H/X3500H/X3600H seems like that sweet spot.

Price is negotiable, depending on which model you're selling, and what the general level of wear and tear on the product is. Feel free to DM me.

Thanks!

Edited by Magic815
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Yea, I've purchased from A4L in the past, and have good experiences. However, their refurb prices are super inflated right now (although I realize the whole receiver market seems to be inflated). I don't really understand why A/V receivers have gotten hit by the pandemic so much harder than other electronics, like TVs. For instance, the S750H is $400 refurbed on A4L - I can get it for that price new at Costco today. The X3600H - just a month ago - could be had for $800 new from listenup.com, so I'm not really feeling their $900 price for a refurb. Hence why I figured I'd give the Garage Sale forum a shot. :)

2 hours ago, billybob said:

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! Glad to be here!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Magic815 said:

Yea, I've purchased from A4L in the past, and have good experiences. However, their refurb prices are super inflated right now (although I realize the whole receiver market seems to be inflated). I don't really understand why A/V receivers have gotten hit by the pandemic so much harder than other electronics, like TVs. For instance, the S750H is $400 refurbed on A4L - I can get it for that price new at Costco today. The X3600H - just a month ago - could be had for $800 new from listenup.com, so I'm not really feeling their $900 price for a refurb. Hence why I figured I'd give the Garage Sale forum a shot. :)

Thanks! Glad to be here!

Here's why. It's not even Covid-19 related. Every one has to get used to this reality. The whole planet is adapting to this extremely unfortunate news.

https://www.audioholics.com/news/fire-destroys-akm-audio-chip-factory

My DENON AVR-X4400H isn't budging off my rack for anything less than $1K U-Pick-Up until the supply chain normalizes. That's not a solicitation, just the way it is right now. I mean if someone really needed it, but I am not making the effort right now because it is going to cost me 170% to replace it. I wish you luck in your search. If you do the leg work and get a little lucky you might get something on your list. Just don't leave your wallet at home and make sure you are first in line.

• 4 weeks later...