Klipsch Forte 11 left and right speaker plus center speaker for sale

nino nistri

I bought, in 1993, a Klipsch  left and right speaker and center speaker for my surround sound system. The speakers haven't been used much and are in very good condition; however, the left speaker has the bottom foot damaged i.e. the bottom 3 inches all across....operationally they are perfect. I still have the receipt and the original boxes they came in. The sticker on the back of the stand up wall speaker says; " F 11 WAL OIL # 19 grill...s/n 006393829 "...and it has a name on the inspected by and tested by......also on the back  next to where you hook up the red a black wires it says forte 11...... the center speaker is 19 inches wide...9 inches high....9 inches deep... the sticker on the back says  " KG 2.2V WAL..OU...s/n 280292953 inspected by ( can't make out name)... and tested by RonTosch.

I live in CT. ....I am 80 years old and don't know the value of these 3 speakers....I would like to sell them at a fair price.....I would want local pick up.......

Thank you....

Nino Nistri

last one omg.jpeg

Edited by nino nistri
add photo
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...