Subwoofer connect with onkyo Tx-NR626 model

Ompt

Hi,

Recently bought Klipsch Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Channel Surround Sound System from costco https://www.costco.com/klipsch-reference-theater-pack-5.1-channel-surround-sound-system.product.100492734.html . Speakers works great but have issue with connect with Subwoofer. 

I tried the device that comes with it and connected to onkyo TX-NR606 receiver. I plugged into PRE OUT(SubWoofer) in receiver. It did not work. Even I bough RCA cable and plugged into receiver LINE OUT (zone 2)  Left and right ports and the other end connected them to subwoofer. It did not work even. 

I placed RCA cable to in PRE OUT(Subwoofer) ports but still doesn't work. 

Does anyone has any clue or help much appreciated. 

Same image that is attached in link https://www.avsforum.com/threads/subwoofer-pre-out-to-lfe-in-or-sub-in.2086578/

I have Boss speakers and Boss woofer. That is working obsoletely working fine. Even speakers working fine only issue with subwoofer. So what settings do I need to turn on . In my subwoofer I turned ON already. 

Could you please guide me on this. 

Ok - so what I understand you already had a powered sub - right? The "Boss woofer". This was discretely powered - right?

Where was this attached to your receiver?

What is the Boss stuff you had? Car audio stuff?

Plug the Klipsch s/w in the same port. Likely Pre Out SW

Connect to the line in on the sub.

Make sure the gain is all the way up (be gentle with the AVR volume). 

Try it.

Make sure you have a bass heavy source (not a news channel etc). Adjust the gain to where u think it sounds ok. 

I have never had your setup - just saying something to try.

dead klipsch sub??  if the other one worked & the new klipsch doesnt when hooked up the same way, that would indicate the klipsch sub doesnt work. 

but if thats not the issue, the comments above are correct to trouble shoot,  need to go into the receivers settings & select "sub on", connect to the sub output & it should work.. if teh sub isnt dead.  & read or download the onlyo user manual for info on how to hook up a sub,  i have the onkyo 605 & sub output works as it should. 

My boss speakers and subwoofer disconnected completely from receiver . 

I am connecting this klipsch speakers and subwoofer as new setup. No boss stuff connected.

My boss speakers and sub connected as follows . On receiver wires connected to front right , center , front left and rear . That wires connected to boss subwoofer . From boss subwoofer then speakers . This way boss works great. My boss subwoofer is not connected to any subwoofer ports (pre out  or line out ). Subwoofer was connected directly to receiver speakers location. 

klipsch subwoofer wireless transmission hooked up pre out subwoofer port on the receiver . It doesn’t work.

I tried with RCA cable both sides has male ports that connected on line out . It doesn’t work.

I tried connecting those rca cable to PRE out in both ports . It doesn’t work. Do I need to use any other cable to connect on pre out ? Y cable or any other audio cable instead of rca ?

I will increasing gain higher as mentioned above . Do I need to change any settings on my receiver to work subwoofer?

Set your main speaker settings to small . 

Make sure the sub output is on in your receiver setup menu 

Boss probably refers to some sort of Bose satellite Speaker system .. where the sub taps off the main speaker level outputs