Lots of Completed DIYAudio and Nelson Pass Gear

Dneu2011

During the last year, I have spent a lot of time building Custom Nelson Pass Class A Amplifiers, preamplifiers, and headphone amps and I need to start selling them. The amps I have been building are all from boards I get directly from diyAudio.com. I have listened to push-pull tube amps, SET tube amps, vintage amps, and even high powered class D amps on my Klipsch Cornwall III's, but always find myself enjoying the Nelson Pass amps the most.

Below is what I have available for sale:

F6 Power Amplifier in Silver Steel Chassis

- 25 watts per channel Class A into 8 ohms and 50 watts into 4 ohms

- 18 Volt secondaries for a total of 24 Volts. Used an Antek transformer and 60,000uf of capacitors. 
- Genuine Toshiba Matched JFETs. 
- Asking $1000 shipped. 

- M2x monoblocks in high quality black chassis with 10mm faceplates - 25 watts per channel into 8 ohm and 50 watts into 4 ohm
- This amp has daughter boards you can swap out like tubes for different input buffers (3 of 5 are included and 1 board just needs the leds to complete)
- Single ended rca only
- Very warm sound stage with strong mid range and deep bass
- SOLD

- Amp Camp ACA monoblocks in custom built chassis' with Walnut Faceplates
- In bridged mode these amps are 16 watts per channel (one stereo amp is 8 watts)
- These amps can be run in stereo, XLR balanced monoblocks, RCA bridged RCA, or in Parallel
- The power supply in these amps are upgrades from the laptop supply from the diyaudio website. It consists of
a torroidal transformer and high quality CapMX power supply built onto "firetruck red" boards in front of
the Amp camp boards.
- Each Amp Camp board consists of upgraded parts and schematic changes based on HIGHLY recommended
parts and changes posted on the diyaudio. Changes smooth out the top end, tighten the bass, and add more
depth.
- Very detailed top end, tight bass, and very wide depth
- Asking $1250 (Free Shipping)

- Amp Camp ACA Single amplifier in custom built chassis with YOUR CHOICE of wood faceplate (prices vary)
- This is a single version of the Amp Camp with torroidal transformer and CapMX power supply on
"firetruck red" boards in front of Amp camp boards
- A single Amp sounds just as good as the monoblocks but with less power. If you have VERY efficient
speakers this one amp is perfect
- Each Amp Camp board consists of upgraded parts and schematic changes based on HIGHLY
recommended parts and changes posted on diyaudio forum. Changes smooth out the top end, tighten the
bass, and add more depth.
- Asking $650 SHIPPED but could be more depending on wood faceplate

Amp Camp ACA Monoblocks with external power supply and Leopard Lacewood faceplates
- The power supply consists of 4 Capmx power supply boards and two torroidal transformers with umbilical
cords.
- In bridged mode these amps are closer to 20 watts per channel as they use 28V instead of 24V
- These amps can be run in XLR balanced monoblocks, RCA bridged RCA, or in Parallel
- Each Amp Camp board consists of upgraded parts and schematic changes based on HIGHLY
recommended parts and changes posted on diyaudio. Changes smooth out the top end, tighten the bass,
and add more depth.
- Asking $1200 Shipped for the two amps and external power supply

Single board monoblock Amp Camp amps in DiyAudio silver chassis'
- Each amp has its own single Amp Camp board and individual 24V laptop power supply
recommended parts and changes posted on diyaudio. Changes smooth out the top end, tighten the bass,
and add more depth.
- Puts out 8 Watts per channel and is single ended RCA ONLY
- SOLD

Other Items NOT Amps

Whammy Class A headphone Amp - Silver chassis
- Can power low or high impedance headphones
- Asking $425 Shipped

Noir T2 Headphone Amp - Black chassis
- Can power medium to low impedance headphones
- RCA outputs for preamp use

- Asking $125 Shipped

Amp Camp Preamp/Headphone amp in Hammond Chassis
- two inputs
- Headphone output or preamp output
- Power medium to low impedance headphones
- SOLD

Please reach out if you need more/better pictures. I ran out of space...

IMG_3261.JPG

Amp camp with External PSU.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg

6AB3FEAB-16B4-48C8-AEF6-DAC59929946A.png

2AA935D3-0A30-4830-9DEC-C4931E572DD8.jpeg

Edited by Dneu2011
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 7:22 PM, Schu said:

oh wow... you did a GREAT job on those builds. They look excellent!

the two mono ACA sets, one with external power and the other with internal power, are the same price?

Thank you. I really love these amps!

Yes, the amp camp camps with the external (Leopard Lacewood) and the two with torroidals inside the amps (walnuts) are $1200 per pair. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...