Double Shotted!

thebes

51 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

what happened , did it knock you out , again --

High fever, chills, crushing headache, body aches, weakness, fatigue, nausea, acid reflux, hives, frequent urination, hallucinations(!). Now 31 hours since the second dose, and still nowhere near 100%.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Edgar said:

High fever, chills, crushing headache, body aches, weakness, fatigue, nausea, acid reflux, hives, frequent urination, hallucinations(!). Now 31 hours since the second dose, and still nowhere near 100%.

the 2nd shot , of Pfizer gives 95%   -------80% is good enough for me -   I would call a Doctor ASAP-

26 minutes ago, Edgar said:

With so many after effects I’m not sure if you’re serious or making light, seriously? 
Sounds to me like you have a combination of flu, being allergic to a hot spicy lunch quenched with too much beer and to forget it all maybe just an itty bitty tab of Orange Sunshine. 
I was a bit achy and fatigued the next day after my second but Nothing like what you describe, sorry to hear. 

22 minutes ago, richieb said:

With so many after effects I’m not sure if you’re serious or making light, seriously? 

Serious.

But it's pretty common for me to react to vaccinations a little more severely than most.

24 minutes ago, richieb said:

Unfortunate. Better now with several more hours under your belt?

Yes, thank you. My temperature finally went back to normal about 32 hours after the vaccine, and that made a huge difference in how I felt. Still very weak and tired, but I can eat and drink so I'm regaining strength.

From everything I've read, getting so many symptoms is pretty unusual, but their duration seems to be right in line with everybody else's experience. It was unpleasant, but certainly beats getting COVID. I'd do it again.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Edgar said:

Serious.

But it's pretty common for me to react to vaccinations a little more severely than most.

you are not the only one ------here is an article -----called why the 2nd shot makes you miserable ------

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/04/covid-vaccines-why-the-second-shot-makes-you-miserable.html

• Like 1