Sad news today. Sancho Panza ( The Captain) has passed away

Sancho Panza

12 hours ago, Seadog said:

Passing away at any age is sad, but at such a young age it seems all the more tragic.

All too young, I agree.  I'm not too far off from his age myself, and I will miss bantering with him.  I hope he and PWK can chat, somewhere in the universe beyond...

My condolences to the Payne family, and our thoughts and well wishes go out to you.  He will be missed.

• Like 3

On 3/26/2021 at 9:01 PM, Sancho Panza said:

Dear friends of my husband it is with deep regret that I post this. My husband Kendall Payne known to many of you as sanchopanza passed to the eternal life at 1126 am cst. Please keep his family in your prayers as we lay this great man to rest. 

My sincere condolences.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 10:51 AM, Oicu812 said:

All too young, I agree.  I'm not too far off from his age myself, and I will miss bantering with him.  I hope he and PWK can chat, somewhere in the universe beyond...

My condolences to the Payne family, and our thoughts and well wishes go out to you.  He will be missed.

yes he will

• Like 2

• Moderators

You just never know.

It was about 2-3 weeks ago he was looking at some Khorns for his wife for her birthday, he said she would love them. (good excuse Kendall) :emotion-21:. They were for sale in our town and we had an appointment setup with the seller to go see them and check them out for him.

We were about to leave which was about 30 minutes before we were supposed to be there when we got a message that they were sold. The wife called Kendall and he said he got the same message at the same time, surprisingly he was not upset and said "they were not meant to be ours", I will just keep looking. He had a very good attitude about it, probably better than I would have had in the same situation.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

You just never know.He had a very good attitude about it, probably better than I would have had in the same situation.   

I spent quite some time with ken on the net about a month ago , and it is quite obvious that Christy and  You were very special for him -

he was having a few health issues , the Doctor wanted him to ween off everything he liked , cigars , booze and good food , that was about a week before he was admitted to the Hospital , Ken had 1 speed , full ahead , and the only things he really liked was his Family ,  his klipsch speakers  , a good cigar , his drink , and  the Friendship on the  Klipsch Forum  -

• Like 2