K Horns in New Orleans

frankgh

That link is deleted, but I can tell from the wording that it is THE fraudulent ad used by a scammer who copy and pastes old listings of many, many attractive items from past eBay sales.

If you see it again, or other ads that ask for your credit card info, please report the offending ad to eBay. Scroll down the ad page about half way and click on "Report item". On the eBay report page, click the drop menus and report that the fraudulent ad is requesting payment outside of eBay.

eBay can not seem to stop the fake ads from getting put up , but they don't like it when payment process goes around them.

• Thanks 1

On 3/27/2021 at 12:19 PM, Schu said:

water damage?

It was a fraudulent ad. There is no product for sale. The scam perpetrator copies and pastes the pictures and words from past eBay sales of desirable speakers, wrist watches, guitars, motorcycles, etc.  In the fraudulent ad, the scammer posts a small picture of their contact and payment info to bypass eBay protection.

The scammer hijacks other peoples eBay accounts with good reputations to list these fraudulent ads. This is very bad for a lot of innocent victims.

eBay can not seem to stop it. The only effective way I have found to remove the bogus ads I observe is to report to eBay that the ad is avoiding paying eBay fees.