FS: Heresy Pair, Serial # 59S006, Model H-WD

lifeisgoodsteve

Hi All,

I've been using these for years which were gifted from a friend who bought them originally.  

While I am no audio expert, they are very cool speakers and would love for the person who gets them next to be someone who'd appreciate them.  

$400 for the pair

Buyer pays delivery or can pick up in Napa Valley, CA.

When I first received them I stripped them, restained them and repainted the fronts black.  

On the woofer of one of them the center part is pushed in as I think my lab may have pushed it in their excitement.  I imagine there's an easy way to pull it out, but I didn't want to touch it so left it alone.  Shown in pics.

Original labels on back and Ownership Packet.  I do not have the face mesh panels anymore as they were not in such great condition.

Serial # 59S006

Model H-WD

Thank you,

Steve

IMG_1642.jpeg

IMG_1644.jpeg

IMG_1645.jpeg

IMG_1647.jpeg

IMG_1646.jpeg

IMG_1649.jpeg

IMG_1650.jpeg

IMG_1651.jpeg

IMG_1653.jpeg

IMG_1657.jpeg

IMG_1658.jpeg

IMG_1659.jpeg

Edited by lifeisgoodsteve
Clarify price

@lifeisgoodsteve,

Welcome to the forum.

You have a decent pair of speakers there.

10 hours ago, lifeisgoodsteve said:

As long as it's ok with the forum, and I didn't see it against the rules in what I read, I figure I'll simply see if anyone would like to bid on these and if so I'd sell to the highest bidder as long as it's in a fair price range.

Not sure either if the stated rules forbid, but "auctioning" goods on the Klipsch Forum is very frowned upon.  Asking for advice on pricing is okay and most members will be as fair as they can when responding to price suggestions.  Geographic location, condition, desirability/demand will play into things. 

10 hours ago, lifeisgoodsteve said:

On the woofer of one of them the center part is pushed in as I think my lab may have pushed it in their excitement.  I imagine there's an easy way to pull it out, but I didn't want to touch it so left it alone.  Shown in pics.

A little more going on here than a pushed in woofer dust cap, but it can be improved/replaced.

With that said, I(me) would put your speakers in a price range of $400.00 to $500 provided they function as intended.

Bill

21 hours ago, lifeisgoodsteve said:

Hi All,

I've been using these for years which were gifted from a friend who bought them originally.  

While I am no audio expert, they are very cool speakers and would love for the person who gets them next to be someone who'd appreciate them.  I'm just looking for a fair pice.

the speakers are missing badges and grilles , do you have these ?  --------1 woofer is damaged , this will lower the selling value , you are better off purchasing a replacement woofer on EBAY -to get a fair price of around 4-500$ --

Hi All,

Thank you so much and thanks for the clarification on best procedures for selling them.  I like the idea of replacing the woofers, but it's not my field of expertise or where I have time for, so hopefully the right buyer will be good with that.

Well, then I'll offer them for sale at $400 for the pair, with buyer paying shipping if needed.  I'll edit the original post to clarify.

They're in Napa Valley, of the San Francisco Bay area.

Thanks,

Steve

• Like 1