need help now?

rmichael21

I agree that you need to first find out what they are.  In my opinion, they're at best a mix of this & that....  namely a LaScala top and maybe a subwoofer bottom.  They are certainly not LaScalas (as in a complete set....looks more like just the top half)

So what on earth did they do with the bottoms???  

Not sure that I'd be a fan of them for a grand as is....but....if they have the LaScala bottoms laying around in the attic and it's for all of it.....I'd keep talking.

• Like 2

REMEMBER, no tags?   Look for the string of stamped numbers on the outside edge of the cab.  Write them down.  Get the model number of the drivers or a pic of the back of each driver/speaker.  Then maybe.  Have fun dragging your gear there.  For that kind of money he'd be coming to my place w/the speakers!  hahaha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

REMEMBER, no tags?   Look for the string of stamped numbers on the outside edge of the cab.  Write them down.  Get the model number of the drivers or a pic of the back of each driver/speaker.  Then maybe.  Have fun dragging your gear there.  For that kind of money he'd be coming to my place w/the speakers!  hahaha

i don't trust most people to haul stuff I may want

3 minutes ago, rmichael21 said:

i'll see, my wants are my needs.... my attic will prove my buying is not necessitated by any rational criteria

Yup, everyone gets all froggy when they think they found a deal.  We all get it!  

Like Coytee said though if you can find the bottom of the LaScala IF it's the top half on what you're looking at it then buy it ALL for 1k.  THEN ya got something to work with.  We can help ya spend millions then!  hahaha  :)

Gotta have more info on what's there... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave1291 said:

Yup, everyone gets all froggy when they think they found a deal.  We all get it!  

Like Coytee said though if you can find the bottom of the LaScala IF it's the top half on what you're looking at it then buy it ALL for 1k.  THEN ya got something to work with.  We can help ya spend millions then!  hahaha  :)

sounds good, can you lone me a few bucks?

• Haha 1

Mmmmmm  NO!  I'm 72 and started luggin stuff when I was about 14.  I've ALWAYS loved LS and have had tons of great speakers.  Now I own LS and they can bury me in the cabs!  I'll never leave Klipsch but I've never left that first time I heard them.

The least you could do though is when you're done?  Just bring us all in the donuts some day!  We'll help ya out just be patient  We ALL know you're drooling and rightly so.  

😂

• Thanks 1

and once you get it all home....  some oaf like me will suggest you dump the top end and slap a K402 on top, rendering the top that you just acquired as attic material.

Hmmmm.....  gotta watch out for those internet gremlins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1