need help now?

rmichael21

Of course it will work!  You're running the most efficient speakers on the planet imo.  Luxman?  If it sounds great to you then have at it!  They make good gear but it's up to you whether you like the sound.  :)  Allll subjective!  BTW  how big is your attic?   😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Of course it will work!  You're running the most efficient speakers on the planet imo.  Luxman?  If it sounds great to you then have at it!  They make good gear but it's up to you whether you like the sound.  :)  Allll subjective!  BTW  how big is your attic?   😂

I have space to rent.... I know it'll work I just don't know fair market value. I trust the guys completely though. He wouldn't let it out the door until it was serviced and it took him over 3 months to track down the parts

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coytee said:

Heh, it's just a credit card call away...

See we're all here to help you fill that attic space.  PayPal, credit cards, cash.  We ALL need space because we're all nuts!  I'll be glad to help ya out.  Coytee too I'm sure.  If not someone in here has something for ya.  Eyeball the Garage Sale section, don't see anything ya want then stick around and keep nosin.  Yuppers, we'll help ya right out!  hahahaha

1 hour ago, rmichael21 said:

1178131069_whatarethey.jpeg.4203218bdf95bdc724846a6b6376d25a.jpeg

Looks like someone   modified a Lascala  -------- the dog house was  removed  , they added a Motorboard with a front lower right port , and mounted the K 33  woofer ala Cornwall 2 ,  on the outside---- let's call this a  SCALACORN  -

2 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

See we're all here to help you fill that attic space.  PayPal, credit cards, cash.  We ALL need space because we're all nuts!  I'll be glad to help ya out.  Coytee too I'm sure.  If not someone in here has something for ya.  Eyeball the Garage Sale section, don't see anything ya want then stick around and keep nosin.  Yuppers, we'll help ya right out!  hahahaha

I was thinking something along similar lines....

"He's not even bought things yet....nor heard them....and here we are (me) already talking about upgrading them"

• Haha 2