Boomers must watch...cuz I bet you missed it

rplace

I know back in the day you all loved the Not Ready for Prime Time Players. But as you've gotten older you tend to fall asleep quickly after your warm milk and your teeth go into the cleaning glass. So you probably missed this on SNL this past weekend.

This one is for @DizRotus @richieb @Tarheel @jimjimbo probably @CECAA850 and the rest of you usual suspects that has had everything laid at your footsteps since the day you were born.  😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

I haven’t watched SNL in real time for decades.

Yes, this boomer got the vax.

I must confess I typically record it via DVR (sort of like that thing you used to have with tapes that always flashed 12:00) and skim through it. The fully funded pensions and tennis balls on walking devices made me think of all my MUCH older Klipsch forum friends.....oh crap did I just use the F word.....er, acquaintances.

BTW, glad you double-tapped or whatever @thebes and the cool kids are calling it these days.

9 minutes ago, geezin' said:

So that's why I've never owned a TV. Thanks for the reminder.

They have TVs in WV, who-da-thunk?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, rplace said:

They have TVs in WV, who-da-thunk?

Well I am typing this on an iMac.............although residing in West Virginia I hail from Maryland.

And SNL hasn't been funny in decades.

24 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Hilarious but I'm no boomer.  Not a boomer, not retired, not vaxed.

I thought I might have that one wrong...guilt by association with RichieB....plus you got the haircut.😉

You know I miss a lot of things  especially ones that tell me I am a worthless piece of crap that got everything handed to me. What a bunch of malarkey. I miss'em on purpose.

"You'll never know the hurt I've suffered or the pain I've risen above. And I'll never know the same about you. And it makes me feel so sorry. The Idiot Wind blowing every time you move your teeth" ---- Robert Zimmerman