I need Chrome / Google help.

WMcD

Please excuse my ignorance.  Attached is a screen shot of something which apparently Google has installed on my computer and adds to when it figures the site is something I visit regularly.   What is it called?

One thing to chage, first;  You'll not that G-Mail is one of icons although it has recently changed to being labeled with a family nickname (which I've been tryin to stomp out) which is used by my neice.  (She is lonely and so emails  me once or twice a day to Dear Uncle ___.)  And clicking on the  icon  i transports me to a recent email from her rather than the general Gmail in box or home page.   Something which I want to change.

Don't ge me wrong.  The overall scheme works for me and a collegue has asked me to put something similar on her computer.  However it is difficult to learn about it (research) because I don't know the name of this dang utility.

Can someone help, please.  TiA,

WMcD

Menu.png

• Like 1

Go to the TOP -RIGHT corner area of your screen. You'll see 3 dots vertically aligned

Left Click the 3 dots, scroll down to "SETTINGS"

Scroll through the settings and delete "Yahoo"  or whatever search engine is trying to takeover.

Hover your arrow over the one you want to remove. You will see 3 dots. Click on that and a box will pop up with remove or edit shortcut. After you remove it. It will have add shortcut. Click on that and type in klipsch and in the url part klipsch.com or whatever site you want it to be. 

5 hours ago, WMcD said:

I was looking for info on the H-Bomb and the atoll..  Where does that show up?  I thouht I'd get flack about Svengoolie.

My ex wife and her family were stationed on Kwajalein as civilian contractors during the 1970s...