FS pair of 684 subs SOLD. Pics

mark1101

Hi!!

I’ve been searching high and low for these subs and have a WANTED ad here for same…..

Would love them and have shipping company I can organise for everything…

hoping they are still available 🙏🙏🙏

pm sent

Edited by Knight2001DTS
Too excited and too many typos 😂😂
  • Like 3

• mark1101 changed the title to FS pair of 684 subs SOLD
  • mark1101 changed the title to FS pair of 684 subs SOLD. Pics

Thanks to all involved, especially to Mark who has been extremely accommodating given the logistics involved in this transaction 😃

Today I’m a very happy man!

These amazing subs will soon be going on a road trip  to Indianapolis and then shipping down-under to their new home in Melbourne Australia where they will be treated with the same care and respect as Mark has shown them - they are in amazing condition.

They will become part of my new Home Cinema setup I am slowly piecing together with help from many on the forum here - you know who you are.

Such a great community here - your support and friendship is appreciated all the way from the other side of the world.

Thankyou!! 

• Like 7

Just awesome man! Congratulations! Let us know when you get em' all set up! 🤝  And thank you for the post here, and Mark too! Yup, some great folks here. Klipsch owners since just kids and a forum member since June 1999. No better outfit. Have a great day.  Now we have to go move more snow...geezz... 🙃

• Like 3