FS pair of 684 subs

mark1101

These beasts are in excellent condition, and these have the 1" thick heavy duty cabinets (before Klipsch reduced the thickness of the cabinets).  They have the original Klipsch badges with serial numbers (important if you ever need parts) on top near the terminal strips from the factory.  They have the hard to find "Klipsch Professional" badges at the bottom front  of the cabinets.  I installed 18" cages over the woofers for extra protection as they would be exposed otherwise.  The cages look good on them.  They have always been in HVAC non-smoking environment, and connected only to a QSC PLX2 1804 amp since I owned them.  If anyone is serious about these I can take pics.  They are pictured in my avatar.  To get decent pics I have to move them around and they are heavy.  Otherwise I'd have pics now.  They look great.

I am only selling because I have 2 pairs of these plus a pair of 884s.  I am keeping one pair of each and letting this pair of 684s go.

Shipping only if the buyer makes the arrangements.  Anyone picking these up gets to hear my MCM and Jubilee setups, and I'll toss something on the grill.

$1350 / BO.

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

Can only imagine the impact of the bass from those big drivers.

Been drooling for months, someone bag these!

Mark obviously has the bass covered without these!

• 3 months later...

I'm originally from Syracuse.  40 winters up there.  Been everywhere up that way over the years.  Used to go to Canada just to buy beer.  Now I hate snow.  I don't to the snow very much.  🙂