RP-260F speaker stand

Andy1T

6 hours ago, xo705cf said:

The 260s Should have definitely come with the plinth.. Although I do agree that the center channels do not have a plinth...

I bought them from Amazon and the picture shows with (didn't know it was called a plinth).  And you're right the center doesn't...but would be nice to have the 260s with. I looked through the Klipsch website and can't find them...anyone know where one could order some?

1 hour ago, Andy1T said:

I bought them from Amazon and the picture shows with (didn't know it was called a plinth).  And you're right the center doesn't...but would be nice to have the 260s with. I looked through the Klipsch website and can't find them...anyone know where one could order some?

I definitely agree they should have come with them I think you should go to get them through klipsch customer service...

2 hours ago, Andy1T said:

Were they sold as new?  Did they come in the original Klipsch boxes?  Did you check the packing material to make sure they're not still in there?  They don't come shipped with them installed. 

33 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

Were they sold as new?  Did they come in the original Klipsch boxes?  Did you check the packing material to make sure they're not still in there?  They don't come shipped with them installed. 

They were brand new in boxes all original....it's possible I may have thrown it out....because the smaller ones had them but I already got rid of all the boxes this was a while ago 

3 hours ago, Andy1T said:

They were brand new in boxes all original....it's possible I may have thrown it out....because the smaller ones had them but I already got rid of all the boxes this was a while ago 

You definitely threw them out with the boxes then. 

On 4/1/2021 at 4:55 PM, wuzzzer said:

Mine were actually attached to the speakers when I unpackaged them from Crutchfield Brand new in the box, However I’m not sure that they pack them all the same, So I agree with wuzzzer you may have inadvertently found them out If yours weren’t  attached as mine were...😳